• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Wow. I kinda hoped I had left this behind.
    1. I wasn't the only staff working that thread. Texcross did the first ban, removing the account (supposedly) from Japan. My thanks to Texcross.
    2. The above account seems to have been on a VPN so I can't say where it actually originated without doing more work than I care to or even (probably) know how to do.
    3. Patience needed to start a new thread if he wanted to take the conversation into anything more contentious than consoling a fellow member on a loss. I hope he comes back; he's welcome here. He just got off the rails far enough in a sufficiently sensitive area that he needed a correction in course.
    4. Multiple members asked for the lock. Some have asked for new board rules to prevent that sort of thing from happening again. We shall see.

I think you made the appropriate decision to lock the thread. Ain't none of us are perfect and sometime we all say things that other may take to be insensitive, without meaning to or realizing we were being insensitive. It happens. You gave me a few days off for an insensitive remark I made way over a year ago.

And I am sure I'm not alone in thinking this, but as a Moderator of this forum, you are if anything, fair and balanced with how you deal with the issues and the members here. I know I'm not the only one that has huge amounts of respect for what you do here everyday on this forum, and as a person.

Okay, I'm done sucking up to Management for the day! Time for a beer. Someone bring me a Shiner please!
    Guns International

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

WTF has happened to my TGT?
    J4BVrqq_zps6bdf3973.gif

IMG_0126.GIF

its_beautiful.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Just got back from shopping. Little old ladies can be down right crotchety bastards.

Since I'm a crotchety bastard myself you can imagine the stare downs.

I got everything on my list but paid a bit extra. Didnt have to go as we have enough food for a while with freezers full but we like perishables too. Bread milk n butter. Real butter not oleo.

Top Bottom