• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mawnin misfits
    I got a new NV scope for the .17hmr for critter control. I stayed up till 1 waiting for the coons to show up & they must of got word it was gunna be their ass...lol. they never showed up, so i went to bed. They probably came in at 2...lol.

Sorry to hear the news. Strength & prayers sent your way sir.
    Every time man....

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

MetalCutter

Life is too short for cheap cigars!
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    The Woodlands, TX
    Morning. Things are different round here. My dad moved in with us to keep him out of the nursing home. He has advanced Alzheimer's. Mom can't handle him any more. Man, it is a chore.

You've got my heartfelt support and prayers. My 63 year young wife has been diagnosed with rapid onset Alzheimer's. It's really hard to see a loving, kind hearted soul deteriote right before your eyes. Don't forget to check with your local churches, a lot of them offer programs to help both your father and caregivers.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Good morning, saying it now because I was up at 0330 until whenever and went back to bed, then forgot to say it when I got up later. Think Charlieswas up around close to the same time, think it was he who also posted some things then. Surprised me anyone else was posting. Damned Tramadol, wake up to pee and cannot get back to sleep when I take it and taking it everyday now until finished (30 days in all I think) for pain management or so the doc tells me.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    You've got my heartfelt support and prayers. My 63 year young wife has been diagnosed with rapid onset Alzheimer's. It's really hard to see a loving, kind hearted soul deteriote right before your eyes. Don't forget to check with your local churches, a lot of them offer programs to help both your father and caregivers.
    My dad was about that age when I noticed it. A little older when diagnosed. He's 72 now. It's been kinda a slow progression. Sorry to hear about your wife. Damn

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Morning. Things are different round here. My dad moved in with us to keep him out of the nursing home. He has advanced Alzheimer's. Mom can't handle him any more. Man, it is a chore.
    We’re dealing with the same issue. I feel for you.
    We had to put alarms on the doors due to him getting out of the house during the night.

I wished I could say there is an upside to this, but from mt own experience of losing several family members to such things, there never was.

My most heartfelt sympathies with all of you, and prayers for you and your family to be strong and comforted.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom