• ...and so much more!
  • lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    Mornin.
    Only thing saving today it that I am going to the range. And there will be a food truck there.
    I hope they have coffee.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Better bring some coffee of your own just in case.... especially if they have not good coffee. Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Mawnin misfits
    I got a new NV scope for the .17hmr for critter control. I stayed up till 1 waiting for the coons to show up & they must of got word it was gunna be their ass...lol. they never showed up, so i went to bed. They probably came in at 2...lol.

It's not my strong suit. It's my wife. I couldn't handle it without her. She has a calming effect on him. If she's not here he gets more agitated.

Sorry to hear the news. Strength & prayers sent your way sir.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Morning.

I've been off TGT since Wednesday morning. Comcast has been pulling cable through my subdivision and digging up everyone's backyards. Among my immediate neighbors, they managed to cut 4 cable/internet lines and one natural gas line. It's amazing how much damage can be done by hand, only using shovels.

I hate using my phone to access TGT. I've used it to say "Morning" every day and let the other mods know I was gone but, other than that, I haven't seen much.

Spectrum was slow to respond; the last workmen left my backyard a few minutes ago but at least the problem is fixed and the backyard is cleaned up.

Now I've got reading to do. Anything happen while I was gone?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Morning.

I've been off TGT since Wednesday morning. Comcast has been pulling cable through my subdivision and digging up everyone's backyards. Among my immediate neighbors, they managed to cut 4 cable/internet lines and one natural gas line. It's amazing how much damage can be done by hand, only using shovels.

I hate using my phone to access TGT. I've used it to say "Morning" every day and let the other mods know I was gone but, other than that, I haven't seen much.

Spectrum was slow to respond; the last workmen left my backyard a few minutes ago but at least the problem is fixed and the backyard is cleaned up.

:green:

ETA: see bold text

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Morning. Things are different round here. My dad moved in with us to keep him out of the nursing home. He has advanced Alzheimer's. Mom can't handle him any more. Man, it is a chore.

We’re dealing with the same issue. I feel for you.
    We had to put alarms on the doors due to him getting out of the house during the night.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Morning.

Nope, Donald Trump is still my president!

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom