• ...and so much more!
  • Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Morning everyone. Happy Valentine's Day, even though I loathe the thought of celebrating a corporate manufactured holiday, the consequences of not giving the wife a gift are just too scary to contemplate.

I'm on the same page but it's also Mrs. Whistler's birthday. Yesterday she asked me which credit card she could use, didn't say why, I'm sure I got her something nice. :facepalm:

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Morning
    tenor.gif

Attachments

• tenor.gif
      tenor.gif
      272.1 KB · Views: 238

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Good morning my favorite earthlings. Had a nice 3.44 mile walk with the mongrel and a trip to the vet to check her for worms earlier this morning. Her favorite pastime seems to be getting wormed once a month.

Anyway, it's a beautiful albeit chilly morning. Had a nice walk, better than walking in the pouring rain as we did over the past few days although I could be tempted to keep walking in the rain by three sirens like these:

Sadly one of them is gone and youth has escaped the other two who are in their mid to late 70s by now. Then again, I am no spring chicken either.

As for walking in the rain - Skye and I walk in the rain - when the mongrel has gotta go, she's gotta go. Life in an apartment is not like owning a house with a fenced yard to let her out on her own. Thoughts of that song make it a bit easier to take getting soaked - at least for me.

Top Bottom