• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Companies been dead to me since their first bail out. That being said who buys American cars? Trucks, SUV’s, vans. Sure. But cars, I can’t think of anyone I know even looking at American companies for a car.
    Yep! GM isn’t even the first manufacturer to do this.

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    I still remember the full page ad in the Wall Street Journal where GM apologized for all of the sh*tty cars they had made and promised to never do it again. Unfortunately I had bought some of those POS vehicles and had sworn off GM forever. I don't care if they go under.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I had a 2009.5 G8 GT. Great car, if it weren't for the automatic. Stole it for 23k right off the dealer lot when Pontiac was killed off. If they would have had a GXP, I would have taken it.
    The handling was incredible for such a large car.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    The handling was incredible for such a large car.
    For sure, it was the platform that eventually was tweaked for the current Camaro, CT4, CT5, etc. if I understand it properly. One of the nicest things was the OnStar radio was in a module that hung from the package shelf in the trunk. Required zero tools to remove (unplug harnesses, unplug antennae, unclip from shelf) and the only "feature" you lost was bluetooth. So, nothing. That module lived on a shelf in the garage until I traded it in.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I thought it had to be a car you can buy, only car would be a Corvette?
    Sad thing is that most guys who can afford a Vette are too fat to get in one. We had a 2 door Caprice Classic (I think it was a 1986) with a V8 and we loved it. I have always driven trucks for the most part (Fords... cheapest used) but my wife has had a string of Crown Victorias. Currently a 2003 with just over 90K miles and it is still one of the finest cars Ford ever made.

Top Bottom