• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Major protests are being planned this weekend at the NRA convention. CNN and Houston Chronicle are encouraging all the crazies to go out in numbers to the event. Who is still going?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Conversation re-hashing the Uvalde shooting should go in the Uvalde thread. However, we should discuss here anything having to do with potential problems at the NRAAM due to protests or other problems. That may be hairsplitting but if we don't do it, this thread will become uselessly clogged with off-topic stuff just as we need it to act as a guide for people attending the NRAAM.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Houston PD is being mobilized for protests on Saturday. There goes my weekend. On the bright side, I do get to pick up Trump from the airport tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk
    Well holler if there's anything some non-LEOs can do. I was not planning on attending the NRA shindig, and I'll be staying out of down town unless some particular need comes up.

Chaparral

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    30N 95W
    Sad but true. The biggest question is how this kid afforded $4000 dollars worth of equipment including the two Daniel Defense rifles.
    With a credit card, according to a news report today. Probably wasn’t worried about being able to pay the bill when it came.

Top Bottom