• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Mom bought the guns:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/exclusive-mom-ore-shooter-stockpiled-guns-article-1.2384460

He used the handle Ironcross45 and apparently bought Nazi paraphernalia and was a fan of the Irish Republican Army (funny how the main slime media just refer to the killer as a 'republican' and neglect to mention the Irish part right?): http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ercer-shooter-Oregon-Umpqua-Community-College

Trying to find the article that said Ironcross45 bought ISIS stuff too.

Not sure if all that stuff is true or not at this point. The media is always full of crap and errors. But if true I hope this all blows up in obama smug arrogant face.

thanks for posting those

go back to the interview of his father and listen carefully to him .
    he had an Irish accent, I picked up on that right away and posted about it in this thread early on

now it kind of makes sense..sort of

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Yet it seems to me that when we start to have a discussion of how we deal with mental illness, there are some in the gun rights community that have a resistance to even having that conversation.... SMH

That's cause "conversation" is code for government deciding vs family.

Bad stuff happens sometimes. It's part of life. Not everything is some issue "we all" need to solve as comrades.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    That's cause "conversation" is code for government deciding vs family.

Bad stuff happens sometimes. It's part of life. Not everything is some issue "we all" need to solve as comrades.
    And I am sure the big pharmaceutical companies appreciate your efforts to shut down the conversation. Because giving the truly mentally ill drugs instead of treatment makes them rich and that mass murder by crazy people is just something a couple dozen families a year have to deal with but the rest of us can ignore.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lol.

I think you posted in the wrong thread, because nothing in this thread matches your response.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Lol.

I think you posted in the wrong thread, because nothing in this thread matches your response.
    This guy had Asberger's the guy from Sandy Hook had Asberger's, the guy from Aurora, the guy who shot Giffords, the kid from Isla Vista, all severe cases of mental illness. And the response, well sh!t happens. Or its a case of well if they can prevent crazy people from getting guns, I'll be next.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Aspergers is low key autism. I'm not sure I buy that if causes people to go on shooting sprees.

The meds people are taking for it because it's easier than dealing with it.....that's a much more likely cause.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The meds people are taking for it because it's easier than dealing with it.....that's a much more likely cause.

I strongly suspect there is truth here. Too many parents don't want to spend any effort in parenting. And parenting is hard, hard work sometimes.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    And I am sure the big pharmaceutical companies appreciate your efforts to shut down the conversation. Because giving the truly mentally ill drugs instead of treatment makes them rich and that mass murder by crazy people is just something a couple dozen families a year have to deal with but the rest of us can ignore.

Taking drugs is a personal choice

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    This guy had Asberger's the guy from Sandy Hook had Asberger's, the guy from Aurora, the guy who shot Giffords, the kid from Isla Vista, all severe cases of mental illness.
    And all of them SHOULD have been locked up. But No... we close Mental Asylums all over the place and give folks like these pills and send em on their way. Until they fall off their meds/dosage is wrong and they go postal and kill folks!!

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    And all of them SHOULD have been locked up. But No... we close Mental Asylums all over the place and give folks like these pills and send em on their way. Until they fall off their meds/dosage is wrong and they go postal and kill folks!!
    Agreed. So why can't we have a conversation about these folks. There are hundreds more that should be in asylums, not just prevented from getting driver's licenses or having to check yes on the background check form about being adjudicated as mentally ill.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    We have a hard enough time running nursing homes properly, and you think we should put these people in Asylums? What's the percentage right now of people with mental disorders committing crimes with guns (greater than simple possession)?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

Agreed. So why can't we have a conversation about these folks. There are hundreds more that should be in asylums, not just prevented from getting driver's licenses or having to check yes on the background check form about being adjudicated as mentally ill.

For some on medications and out on the streets, they need to be in an environment where it isn't voluntary.

Are y'all nuts?

Read the guild book of unproven crap. That no two people experience the same symptoms. You can't prove a thing listed in the DSM 5. Yet it's grounds enough to disarm someone.

Mental illness is an excuse. Somebody's theory of why. If it sounds plausible enough....It's listed as a disorder. Forcefully medicate? Lol, that's insane.

Back ground check for firearms. Check on private. Then what's left? Mental illness.

http://www.dsm5.org/Pages/Default.aspx

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Everybody has free will. If those among us deem to use their free will to murder others. It's not a mental illness. It's a simple choice. The DSM is a list of excuses. A reason to play the victim.

'Mental illness' has become a hypnotic term. With no understanding of the dark, profiling back ground it has. By unproven science.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The idea of putting someone with something as simple as mild autism is an asylum shows just how little people know what they are talking about.

Way to much hype for something so low key. The meds he was likely on probably had much more to do with the shooting than the disability they were meant to treat. IF he was even on meds.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Bdee, after reading many of your posts it seems you might wasn't to reconsider calling yourself libertarian. I'm not sure you know what it means.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Why because I mentioned locking up nutjobs like those shooters? Yep let's just continue to feed them pills and let them run free. lol

Man, I'm not seeing anything 'nutjob' about this. Nobody was painting the walls with crap. Deliberate aiming is what I see. Intelligent planning. Even the forethought to wear body armor.

Murder isn't a mental illness. It's a choice. Don't give it an excuse by calling a chemical problem in the brain. That's cured by a pill. That's 100% bullshit.

Last edited:

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I agree with everything you wrote above. But all these shooters previously listed had a mental disorder of some sort. This isn't some Gang Bangers planning and executing a shooting of their Rival enemies. I get why GB'ers do it, doesn't make it right but I get it. These Loners were sick in the head period. That doesn't mean they couldn't methodically plan their shootings. And No one gets why "They" do it....

Top Bottom