• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2014
    Mary Esther FL
    I am so sick at what a stoopid potus we have...He rails for more gun control, just as on that campus they had 100% gun control! This coming from a man who just gave $ and nukes to a terrorist nation and when abortion comes up says noting about killing American babies. This past weekend and almost every week of the year there are 20+ murders in Chicago again 100% gun control, there were 10 in Oregon, where is he on that? Gun free zones are death traps!

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Shooter did not make it through basic training. Did not meet basic administrative standards?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Interesting that the AP report in the local paper mentioned the shooter asked victims about their religion. What the report failed to mention was that the shooter killed those who replied "Christian". No mention at all.

Can you imagine what the report would have said if those answering "Muslim" had been killed?

So very little journalism left any more. Mostly just propaganda.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Interesting that the AP report in the local paper mentioned the shooter asked victims about their religion. What the report failed to mention was that the shooter killed those who replied "Christian". No mention at all.

Can you imagine what the report would have said if those answering "Muslim" had been killed?

So very little journalism left any more. Mostly just propaganda.
    First, Islam has nothing to do with this shooting.. It isn't an issue, so why bring it up?

Second, all of these rumors stem from the father of one of the victims, one who died at the scene, as in how did he know? It doesn't sound like any of the other survivors are claiming the same thing. It might be true, but something about this is a little fishy.

It will be interesting to see why he was discharged. Was he a nutcase then?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    First, Islam has nothing to do with this shooting.. It isn't an issue, so why bring it up?
    Yeah and you know this exactly how? All the investigating hasn't even been completed. The shooting just happened and not to mention we still have to wade through all the WRONG info given so far due to our INEPT media. Or should I say Media with an Agenda... I appreciate you jumping straight to "He wasn't of Muslim Faith" so quickly though. Good looking out.... :roflfunny:

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    He self identified as a Conservative Republican, so we might want to start there right? Or we could say he was affiliated with a religion when he said he hated all organized religion. You may be too young, but I remember all the news coverage after Oklahoma City. It was all about jihadists. Then it turns out to be a couple of 'conservatives' in militias.

But since you bring it up, I don't know that it wasn't a communist Bolivarian terrorist attack attempting to overthrow capitalism. shall we throw that out there as well?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    He self identified as a Conservative Republican, so we might want to start there right? Or we could say he was affiliated with a religion when he said he hated all organized religion. You may be too young, but I remember all the news coverage after Oklahoma City. It was all about jihadists. Then it turns out to be a couple of 'conservatives' in militias.

But since you bring it up, I don't know that it wasn't a communist Bolivarian terrorist attack attempting to overthrow capitalism. shall we throw that out there as well?
    His Facebook account has been tampered with in 2-3 news reports already. Again we still don't know all the truth....

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    13 guns, six at the scene, seven at home. All purchased legally by the shooter or family members. He was wearing a flak jacket with steel plates in it. No details on the types of weapons found at the scene. Allusion to one being a semi-automatic rifle with five unused magazines.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    ATF just announced they've recovered 13 weapons, then 14 weapons and back to 13 weapons. 6 at the school and 7 recovered at home. The Agent reporting even called one of his items recovered a FLANK jacket. We have VERY STUPID folks working for the ATF when they don't know what a Flack jacket is. All weapons were also reported purchased legally....

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    we need a new law to prohibit Flank jackets, can we get a letter of clarification from the ATF on that?
    if you just leave the Flank jacket in the box, its legal, but if you wear the Flank jacket and it covers your flanks, then you have committed a felony

also, I;m thinking Manchurian candidate here.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom