• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    wow - I'm learning something new.....the definition of a "troll". never knew it is the bashing of one who expresses an "opinion" different than they're own :rolleyes:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    wow - I'm learning something new.....the definition of a "troll". never knew it is the bashing of one who expresses an "opinion" different than they're own :rolleyes:

.. you didn't "learn" jack shit, you were straight up called a douche. Don't try to minimize it, the rest of us can read ..

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

You mean like you do in pretty much every one of your threads?

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Man what is your guys big beef w Whisky? Feel like I missed something

Aside from the fact that he admits to laughing at/finding humor in a tragic accident (the incident linked in the OP as well as the "bra holster ND" thread down in the News section)? There's the fact that he insults anyone who disagrees with him, derails every other thread he posts in (even ones he starts, which takes some degree of skill >.>), and is in general a complete douchebag. Not to mention that his grammar would probably give my English teacher cousin a stroke.

Did I miss anything, fellas?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Aside from the fact that he admits to laughing at/finding humor in a tragic accident (the incident linked in the OP as well as the "bra holster ND" thread down in the News section)? There's the fact that he insults anyone who disagrees with him, derails every other thread he posts in (even ones he starts, which takes some degree of skill >.>), and is in general a complete douchebag. Not to mention that his grammar would probably give my English teacher cousin a stroke.

Did I miss anything, fellas?
    I agree it isnt appropriate to be irreverent over someones death. Other than that I dont see the egregious offenses.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Stupid is not funny.
    Sad sometimes, but I've never seen anything stupid that was funny.
    It was just stupid.
    This time somewhat sad because she will never get the chance to learn from it.
    From an idjit coffeeholic

Top Bottom