• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Then why put it in the rants and raves section?

As to the story, them bra holsters can probably be pretty dangerous I'm cold weather.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You're so busy being a self absorbed, arrogant fuktard you don't even know you had such similarities with Ms. Bond.

Michigan Republican official fatally shoots self in eye while adjusting gun in her bra holster

Law enforcement officials in Michigan said that they learned this week that an elected Republican official who had recently shot herself to death had been adjusting her bra holster when the accident occurred.

Earlier this year, St. Joseph Public Safety officersreported*that 55-year-old Christina Bond had died on New Years Day from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to her eye.

Although the full autopsy had not been completed, officials*released new details on Wednesday.

“She was having trouble adjusting her bra holster, couldn’t get it to fit the way she wanted it to. She was looking down at it and accidentally discharged the weapon,” St. Joseph Public Safety Director Mark Clapp said.

According to an*obituary*published by Florin Funeral Service, Bond joined the U.S. Navy out of high school, and served two terms as an active Military Police. She was an administrator for the Road to Life Church, and an “active member of the Christian Motorcycle Association.”

The obituary described Bond as being “on FIRE for the LORD.”

Last summer, she was elected as a Republican Precinct Delegate for Saint Joseph Charter Precinct 1.

Her Facebook page is filled with Bible verses, and information about organizing for the Republican Party. Several recent posts complained about Common Core education standards, and about President Barack Obama. Other posts depicted black protesters in Ferguson as dangerous rioters.

“Here’s the most critical evasive driving tactic to avoid getting swarmed and killed in a riot,” one post was titled.

“This was a great experience!” Bond wrote after being elected precinct delegate last August. “What I learned is that we need more people involved in taking our country back and it starts at home with everyday people who care, and I believe we all care. So let’s do it!!”

Nope, I didn't see anything funny in there. Did anyone else?

My condolences to her family.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Not funny. Tragic. Sounded like a good person- body builder, town official, gun owner and carrier. Probably everyone here has muzzle swept themselves a little. I hate carrying at 1o clock because I muzzle sweep my legs and junk. A bra type holster would keep the gun close to vitals. That's just sad. RIP.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Seriously, "whisky". What. The. ****. Is wrong with you? It takes a special kind of nutjob to find any sort of "funny" in something like this - the kind of special that gets you a straitjacket and a padded room in some states.

Fyrbyrd80

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    San Antonio
    That's very sad. She and her family are in my prayers.

I saw this holster on on youtube during shot show, and thought that it looked very unsafe.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    I find this ex-person's stupidity very funny - sorry (for you) if you don't

Top Bottom