• ...and so much more!
  • Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Whataburger, I will not support any business that constrains my rights as a gun owner. Enjoy your safety and comfort.

You won't have anywhere left to shop if you boycott every business that constrains your rights, whether it's guns or whatever. Until I see them posting their restaurants, I will continue to give them my money.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    That article is goofy. It lists Walgreens and Buffalo Wild Wings as prohibiting concealed carry, but I have never seen one 30.06 posted.

Wild Wings is notoriously anti-gun. They may not have correct sign, but ask manager and you will get verbal 30.06/30.07.

What is really weird, is a lot of these places allow open/concealed carry in other states. I know Waffle House allows it (or at least allows managers to allow it).

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Wild Wings is notoriously anti-gun. They may not have correct sign, but ask manager and you will get verbal 30.06/30.07.

What gun owner in their right mind would ask a manager if they saw no legal signage? What manager would allow an armed stupid person to remain on their property?

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    They still allow CC...which I will do while enjoying a tasty Whataburger...with jalapenos.
    /this\ I can completely understand a business wishing to avoid the open carry of firearms in their establishment. But further, I'd say don't punish that establishment when they are perfectly willing to mind their own business and not be concerned about concealed carry in accordance with the law, as is the case with WaB.

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To ALL,

Personally, I would boycott Whataburger, except that their burgers are NOW so AWFUL, as compared to 3 decades ago (before the current ownership took over), that I'm NOT that hard up for any sandwich to eat there.

Their DOUBLE-DOUBLE used to me one of my "addictions" but the last two times that I had one, both were just BADLY prepared/TERRIBLE.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    texas skeeter,

Pardon me for reminding you that I suspect that I'm considerably older than you & remember when they had ONE small burger-stand in Corpus that sold burgers, chips & cold drinks. = NO French fries then BUT you could get FRESH sliced HOT peppers on your 35 cent burger for an extra nickel. Cold drinks were 15 cents.
    (That was in the early '50s, about the time that I started school.)

After Mrs. Dobson ended her term as CEO & her son took over, the quality went down FAST.

yours, satx

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

What is really weird, is a lot of these places allow open/concealed carry in other states. I know Waffle House allows it (or at least allows managers to allow it).

What kinda nimwit asks the manager? If they are so anti.....the signs are easy.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    texas skeeter,

I won't (to quote Ronald Reagan) "make sport of your youth & inexperience."
    (Insert: EVIL CHUCKLE)

yours, satx

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I vaguely remember going to Micky D's and getting a burger and coke for a quarter plus a penny tax. And there was no inside into which to carry a mean scary gun. WB gas become a super salty mess. I vote for Jax Hamburger in Liberty.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I vaguely remember going to Micky D's and getting a burger and coke for a quarter plus a penny tax. And there was no inside into which to carry a mean scary gun. WB gas become a super salty mess. I vote for Jax Hamburger in Liberty.
    Jax Hamburger in Liberty is a good burger, but the burgers at Pappasburger are even better . . . but you gotta go to the big city for 'em.

Top Bottom