• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Has anyone ever actually seen a 07 sign at one!?

I open carry at whataburger on a regular basis....double with jalapeno, avocado and bacon is where it's at!

Sent from...wait where am I!?
    I've seen 3 what a burgers with signs here in San antonio.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    I've seen 3 what a burgers with signs here in San antonio.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    After spending a week here at my dads a little southeast of san antonio, I have been extremely suprised at the anti carry feelings at local businesses! I would have expected the exact opposite. This is near gonzalez, tx so nowhere near urban. mostly ranchers/oilfield. I see a much more relaxed stance in and around the Houston/Beaumont area!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    After spending a week here at my dads a little southeast of san antonio, I have been extremely suprised at the anti carry feelings at local businesses! I would have expected the exact opposite. This is near gonzalez, tx so nowhere near urban. mostly ranchers/oilfield. I see a much more relaxed stance in and around the Houston/Beaumont area!

Where did you go? I live in Gonzales and would like to know.

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    Mr taco off sara dewitt. Big flashing sign outside that scrolls through "No Guns Allowed" (no 06/07 so not enforcable). Funny thing was, there was a flyer advertisement for a gun show on their front window!

Also, the Cow palace had a 30.07 posted at the entrance.

Another little taco stand in Smiley (where my dad lives) had a big "no guns" sign on the door.

All had great food, I was just shocked these smaller places in a rural setting werent gun friendly.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Our WB did not post anything

They state in the website they don't want OC that's all

I have OC'd there and it was cool
    Employees saw and didn't say a thing

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just had breakfast at Whataburger given I had an hour-and-a-half wait (because of Black Friday) to purchase a pair of pistols at Academy. No 30.06 or 30.07 signs, and I OC'd without any issues.

Only downside was the breakfast. Ugh. :(

9uc

Bible/Gun carrying Christian Conservative
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Humble, TX
    .............We always appreciate the opportunity to hear from our guests. We do respect and support our customers’ second amendment right regarding gun ownership. However, Whataburger does not allow the open carry of guns or other firearms in the restaurants for the safety and comfort of our other customers and employees...........

At this point I realize that I am beating a dead horse and I am not going to change the mind of those who demand to carry OC. I was living in Nevada when I got my first CC permit. Other than our Castle doctrine here in Texas, which is far better than Nevada's, overall, I liked the general carry laws in Nevada better. Other than the usual government building & school preclusions, "No Guns" signs did not have force of law, but by law, if a business owner did not want guns on their premises all they had to do was to ask you to leave. If you did not, trespassing could be charged. First and foremost, I'm not personally into OC and as a general rule and only carry open at my home and yard and I am not comfortable around those who do. I am now and have been from the start a believer in that open carry makes a person the first and primary target. I support the right to OC, but I also support the rights of a business owner to say they do not want open carry for the reason stated in the quoted above, "for the safety and comfort of our other customers and employees" and I think that the emphasis is on the word "comfort". I feel that 30.07 is not an unreasonable compromise on gun carry and takes the burden off the business owner from having to ask you to leave.

9uc

Bible/Gun carrying Christian Conservative
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2015
    Humble, TX
    "No Guns" signs don't have force of law here, either...
    I think you are now with your post and know that when in context that I am referring to No Gun signs it is based upon the "new and improved" Texas law giving us the 30.06 and 30.07 no guns crap that business are now required to use.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm uncomfortable around people who conceal carry. Criminals always try to hide their guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Mr taco off sara dewitt. Big flashing sign outside that scrolls through "No Guns Allowed" (no 06/07 so not enforcable). Funny thing was, there was a flyer advertisement for a gun show on their front window!

Also, the Cow palace had a 30.07 posted at the entrance.

Another little taco stand in Smiley (where my dad lives) had a big "no guns" sign on the door.

All had great food, I was just shocked these smaller places in a rural setting werent gun friendly.

Ah okay. I knew about the first 2 places but have never been to Smiley to eat.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    is there still that aisian owned dohnut shop on top of the hill?
    they had great sausage colaches
    The donut shop is still there but a Mexican couple run it now. The Asians opened another one on Hwy 183 one block north of 90A.

A Czech style bakery opened a couple months ago downtown that is way better.

Top Bottom