• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Not really a fair question...

We all have places and reasons we don't carry. I encourage folks to carry to the limit of their rights and their comfort because justification is for their conscience, not mine.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

<>

As one who has been forced by circumstances to “carry” where prohibited, I resent the hell out of those who can’t seem to understand that prohibited sites disarm ONLY the wrong people !

I have protected those under my care.

At great risk to myself.

Even after a madman came through our “security” to attack an on-duty MD Colleague, a total stranger, the geniuses in charge just put up more “Guns Prohibited” signs.

We all must refuse to be ruled by abject STUPIDITY !

<>

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Not really a fair question...

We all have places and reasons we don't carry. I encourage folks to carry to the limit of their rights and their comfort because justification is for their conscience, not mine.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    The State Fair IS legally permitted for carry and for the last 25 years one was able to carry without being prohibited by the Fair operator. Now in violation of the law, Dallas is allowing the Fair to physically prevent you from carrying. But absent this unlawful restriction, I don't get the attitude "why would you want to carry there?". Why would you want to carry anywhere where it was legally allowed?

Top Bottom