• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    If imagine if seen with gun they will stop you. At that point you will get verbal notice.
    They can’t give you verbal notice for a statute that doesn’t apply. Though I don’t doubt that they would try and at that point they could try to charge you with a class A if you refused the verbal notice, but you’d have a written opinion from the AG that the statute doesn’t apply, not to mention of course the plain letter of the law.

Last edited:

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    fb2c09edcc21c9d1a003d33adb11a901.gif

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Interesting that you could get “ride” for a $200 no jail class c misdemeanor ticket, that doesn’t apply. But I guess they could charge you with anything while they’re just making stuff up. I’d go with capital murder if I were a cop trying to make a fake charge.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    They can’t give you verbal notice for a statute that doesn’t apply. Though I don’t doubt that they would try and at that point they could try to charge you with a class A if you refused the verbal notice, but you’d have a written opinion from the AG that the statute doesn’t apply, not to mention of course the plain letter of the law.
    And then you will be showing that AG opinion to the same district judge that refused the AGs temporary injunction.

The game is rigged for you to lose, they know it and the only winning move is not to play.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Interesting that you could get “ride” for a $200 no jail class c misdemeanor ticket, that doesn’t apply. But I guess they could charge you with anything while they’re just making stuff up. I’d go with capital murder if I were a cop trying to make a fake charge.
    The “ride” is dealing with the ticket and getting ejected at best.

DPD will do what they are told. And there is no way they have been told to do nothing if they see a non-cop with a gun in the fair.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yes Jackass I am. The new investigator is Alex Dubeau and he is a retired police officer from another State. He moved to Texas for the AG’s Office. I have his personal cell and he is a terrific investigator. The AG’s office also gave me an Attorney by the name of Tony McDonald. See prick I don’t have to make crap up. No doubt There is no doubt now because you have now been exposed just for what an ignorant ass you are. Mr. Cotton has done more for CHL since 1995 more than you have even thought of. What input have you had other than your ignorant mouth? You are a 100% keyboard jackass commando.
    Alll you ever do is talk trash. You are a keyboard ninja with no gonads. You are probably married to a man. As I said you have my name. I am not hiding behind a fake name jackass. I will not respond to your ignorant ass anymore. The Bible is clear to not answer a FOOL for his fiolly. You are a perfect example of why we shouldn’t answer fools. I have wasted to much of my time with Jonah. I move on and I am sure your ignorance will too.
    I bet you also think the NRA is doing great work and we need to keep paying for their or parties, suits, and vacations.

Does Charles kiss your neck when he rails you? Is it worth swallowing his load for the privilege of not being banned from his forum of “I’m pro 2A but” cocksuckers?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

For your enlightenment.
    Noted.

Carlson1 might has well be working for Kamala Harris. His support for a senile, POS who is more interested in limiting 2A rights than promoting them makes him sound like a Beto supporter.

Cotton doesn’t want 2A rights, he wants limited access to the 2A for a select few while the vast majority of the population gets shit on. He’s got a funny habit of banning people from his forum to discussing the expansion of 2A and was actively opposed to both open carry and constitutional carry. What a fucking hero he was. And Carson1 is just praying that someday he can be 2nd in line for their own private little human centipede.

**** Cotton and anyone who supports him. He’s just a flaccid clone of Wayne Lapierre. He wormed his way in the the 2A movement and has actively worked to slow progress. Nothing more than a turd plugging the drain while we try to flush away shitty anti 2A laws.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don’t give a flip about being enlightened. I respond to the jackass how responded to me. So throw me off. That way he can remain the bully and no one else challenges his ignorance. He should have never called me a jackass and a liar. I was a State LEO and I speak weekly in public. My name is visible. I don’t hide behind a keyboard because I am a real MAN with integrity and character. I will not be attacked and stay silent. The owners of the Forum are at liberty to write me off whenever they see fit for whatever reason they see fit. I will no longer respond to the key board jackass because he is an unreachable nothing.
    You were a state LEO, huh.

Bet your all for LEO having more rights than the rest of us peasants. Explains a lot though.

Being an LEO doesn’t make you a real man nor does it give you character. Plenty of LEO are shit, don’t try to pretend it makes you special. It does explain why your nose is so far up cottons ass though. He’s a big fan of LEO who aren’t comfortable with citizens having the right to carry.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I bet you also think the NRA is doing great work and we need to keep paying for their or parties, suits, and vacations.

Does Charles kiss your neck when he rails you? Is it worth swallowing his load for the privilege of not being banned from his forum of “I’m pro 2A but” cocksuckers?

Bet your all for LEO having more rights than the rest of us peasants. Explains a lot though.

Being an LEO doesn’t make you a real man nor does it give you character. Plenty of LEO are shit, don’t try to pretend it makes you special. It does explain why your nose is so far up cottons ass though. He’s a big fan of LEO who aren’t comfortable with citizens having the right to carry.

Pssst...the dipshit got himself banned. He's probably too butthurt to sneak back and read anything you're saying to him.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    We've gone to the fair about 5 or 6 times in the past 15 years. Today my wife asked me what I thought about going this year.
    I told her that to start, on the news today, they said parking was $30 Then for the 4 of us to get in, that's another $80.
    Then there's the cost of corn dogs at $8 each, plus about $5 each for a drink. Now everyone is going to want to go on the giant ferris wheel, right? That ride is $15 or $20 per person. Of course, the kids are not going to only want to go on JUST the ferris wheel, they are going to want to go on a few other rides too, right? Let's just add an additional $50 to that running total.
    I'm sure a snack of some sort will be required, right? Let's just add a conservative $25 for that.
    Now you factor in the fact that I can no longer protect myself and my family, there's no frucking way I'm going to spend that much cash to be unarmed and financially raped. We could go on a weekend getaway vacation cheaper than going to the fair.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    We've gone to the fair about 5 or 6 times in the past 15 years. Today my wife asked me what I thought about going this year.
    I told her that to start, on the news today, they said parking was $30 Then for the 4 of us to get in, that's another $80.
    Then there's the cost of corn dogs at $8 each, plus about $5 each for a drink. Now everyone is going to want to go on the giant ferris wheel, right? That ride is $15 or $20 per person. Of course, the kids are not going to only want to go on JUST the ferris wheel, they are going to want to go on a few other rides too, right? Let's just add an additional $50 to that running total.
    I'm sure a snack of some sort will be required, right? Let's just add a conservative $25 for that.
    Now you factor in the fact that I can no longer protect myself and my family, there's no frucking way I'm going to spend that much cash to be unarmed and financially raped. We could go on a weekend getaway vacation cheaper than going to the fair.
    There are a lot of people that agree with you, including me. I went several years ago and decided that was enough for me. The decision to make it a no carry zone is a real deal breaker.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Yeah, nothing special about running towards the danger, protecting those you are unable to protect themselves, or any number of other things LEOs do on a daily basis...

There are shitheads in every line of work; mechanics; bankers; lawyers; doctors; ex-moderators; nurses; soldiers; &c...

Should civilians have most of the carry privileges LEO enjoy? Yeah, but your post sounds a lot more "I hate cops" than "I think 2a should be interpreted as protecting citizen's right to carry anywhere they are otherwise permitted to be"

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yeah, nothing special about running towards the danger, protecting those you are unable to protect themselves, or any number of other things LEOs do on a daily basis...

There are shitheads in every line of work; mechanics; bankers; lawyers; doctors; ex-moderators; nurses; soldiers; &c...

Should civilians have most of the carry privileges LEO enjoy? Yeah, but your post sounds a lot more "I hate cops" than "I think 2a should be interpreted as protecting citizen's right to carry anywhere they are otherwise permitted to be"

Both parents weee LE, brother in law in LE, aunt was LE. Nowhere in my post does it say “all cops suck”. Some are great, some are pricks, all fall somewhere on the spectrum. This guys is obviously on the prick side.

But, it’s also a job and doesn’t make anyone special. Lots of people do those same things. They just don’t expect anything for it or ask to be treated differently because of it.

Citizens should have all the carry rights that cops have, because rights apply to everyone. And cops are just citizens like everyone else. If a cop thinks they are somehow “more” than a citizen I think they should think about what that means and if that’s really the mindset they want to have.

Lastly, I think you took my post personally or as a blanket statement. It wasn’t.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    At age 76, I've been going to the Fair most of my life. Pics of me and parents and Grandma each year by Big Tex are so many. The cotton candy, corn dogs and rides were all we cared about. We certainly never cared about having a gun and I don't understand why all the biggie now.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Both parents weee LE, brother in law in LE, aunt was LE. Nowhere in my post does it say “all cops suck”. Some are great, some are pricks, all fall somewhere on the spectrum. This guys is obviously on the prick side.

But, it’s also a job and doesn’t make anyone special. Lots of people do those same things. They just don’t expect anything for it or ask to be treated differently because of it.

Citizens should have all the carry rights that cops have, because rights apply to everyone. And cops are just citizens like everyone else. If a cop thinks they are somehow “more” than a citizen I think they should think about what that means and if that’s really the mindset they want to have.

Lastly, I think you took my post personally or as a blanket statement. It wasn’t.
    I apologize if I misunderstood you, I took it as a pretty blanket statement.

I will lastly say:

Policing IS a special job and it takes special people to do the special work involved in doing the job, but being special and doing a special job, doesn't make police "better" than anyone else. If someone thinks cops are better than anyone they need to look at me. I'm a hot piece of shit on a good day...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    At age 76, I've been going to the Fair most of my life. Pics of me and parents and Grandma each year by Big Tex are so many. The cotton candy, corn dogs and rides were all we cared about. We certainly never cared about having a gun and I don't understand why all the biggie now.
    I care because its not their place to tell me or others how to exercise my rights when in public on government property. Because a governmental entity allows SFOT to restrict our rights, the government is essentially back-dooring infringement. (Much like *if* a government threatened large social media companies with destroying their business model unless *they* restricted our free speech.)

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Dallas's population has tripled and there is a lot more dangerous people on the loose.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

As one uninvolved: The “biggie” is that it provides an unwelcome precedent for “authorities” to continue violations of our 2A, despite the Legislature’s weak efforts to strengthen our RIGHTS.

The remedy is for the Texas Legislature to enact a very clear & unambiguous LAW on the issue.

Louisiana did this recently, but at the expense of provisions making specific things that normal citizens routinely do into felony crimes. As the penalties for “authorities” here are stacked mandatory 10 year sentences, they won’t touch it. Still very imperfect and still sidesteps both Constitutions.

<>

Last edited:
    Top Bottom