• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Dive into Epic Roast Of Wayne LaPierre, Former Head Of The NRA, for a unique blend of humor and insight. Tundra Tactical takes a comedic yet penetrating look at the controversies and missteps of Wayne LaPierre's time with the National Rifle Association. It's a perfect mix of political satire, critique, and laugh-out-loud moments, all while diving deep into the world of gun rights and NRA politics. This is your go-to video if you're into a smart laugh with a touch of reality. [Do you think he would mind if one used some of his material for posts in other forums or social media about WLP.)

Another two cents. Have I missed anyone? Let's get all the WLP angst out where it counts...at the NRA board elections and voting in state/federal elections for candidates who can win and really do support and defend 2A. And if never going back to NRA join some other national 2A advocate group. Don't forget your state firearms group. More happens at state level than federal.

DK Firearms

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I do wish to see the NRA restored to the political juggernaut it once was.
    So they can compromise us more effectively? We've had more pro-2A victories since the NRA's mismanagement opened the door for other organizations. We don't need their Bill Ruger style help.

The NRA's strong suit was the training and sport shooting initiatives. That's what they need to get back to.
    Cotton’s probably having a wet dream right now.
    JFC... Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I claim some prescience.

Back in an early 1990’s FONRA State banquet in Austin, we were surprised by announcement that a ‘’very, very important person’’ was on his way.

We all expected Reagan, or at least Heston.

To the strains of ‘’Hail to the Chief’’, in strode little Wayne in one of his $7,000.00 Italian suits.

I recall telling the young Friend who was my guest: ’’This isn’t good!’’

That was 30+ years ago !

leVieux

<>

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    This forum has expressed itself very clearly on the departure of WLP and so have several 2A advocate and gun channels on YouTube. The gun channels ask worthwhile questions such as the qualities to seek in a new Executive-VP, the WLP corruption charges, and what happens next for the NRA such as upcoming (March or April) board elections.

I posted a separate topic discussing NRA elections as forum members who are eligible to vote should do so. It will be one way to improve and change the direction of the NRA polices starting now. Elections have consequences. As an annual member I will vote again this year but seek more information on candidates best suited to lead the NRA in the future. It will likely take several election cycles to make a difference. Or maybe a revolt in Dallas as happened in 1977 in Cincinnati.

Read more at AmmoLand blog;

If you want to read instead of watching first video above from the Four Boxes Diner click here.

Top Bottom