Join TexasGunTalk

New Round Rock range!

Discussion in 'Austin' started by lightflyer1, Jan 14, 2020.

1. coachrick

coachrick TGT Addict

Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    And regarding the schedule:

z1i9Ia14dIQa72AZzR26qsBzZsfZs1uT3jPejkUa0It.png

Temporary Changes to Shoot Point Blank Store Hours

We are temporarily adjusting our retail and range hours to 12pm - 6pm daily, starting Friday, March 20th until further notice. For students with scheduled classes outside these hours, access will be granted 15 minutes prior to your scheduled class start time.

You can find store information, shop for products, classes, eGift Cards, and memberships at ShootPointBlank.com. We will continue to notify all customers via email and our website with any updates regarding store operations.

On behalf of our associates and suppliers, we can’t thank you enough for your continued support and patience during these difficult times. We look forward to serving you.

Live Confidently,
    Shoot Point Blank

2. mrmiller

mrmiller New Member

Feb 14, 2020
    pflugerville
    Just got this from them was over there Monday and they still had 20k rounds of 9mm if your willing buy 1k, most people who shoot are fine with that :)

"At the time of this writing, our stores have been allowed to remain open in states issuing Stay at Home Orders. These orders have exempted the closing of “firearms and ammunitions suppliers and retailers” in the interest of safety and security. Remember, we serve both citizens and law enforcement. We have briefly suspended our range operations to adhere to the CDC Guidelines. Our “at risk” employees have been asked to remain at home and anyone serving you is there because they want to be. ."

TheDan likes this.
  3. yellowg

yellowg Member TGT Supporter

Jan 25, 2020
    Pflugerville, Texas
    Last I heard with those lines is that people are literally standing right next to each other. No one is enforcing social distancing. It’s insane that people are okay with this, if only because they are panicking about buying a gun.

4. TheDan

TheDan 4th Best Member TGT Supporter

Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Don't go if it makes you uncomfortable. I don't like to stand in lines even when things are normal.

mrmiller likes this.
  5. mrmiller

mrmiller New Member

Feb 14, 2020
    pflugerville
    They have multiple registers all over the store and are letting one in one out, felt like one person in per a clerk working. Also I noticed wilco sheriff is spending a lot of time there just keeping everything smooth. But yea if you do not feel comfortable then I suggest you dont go as always in life.

6. Armybrat

Armybrat Active Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Simple rule of thumb: If you can smell their fart, then get farther apart.

Crossroads and mrmiller like this.
  7. lightflyer1

lightflyer1 Active Member

May 2, 2015
    I emailed them if they were extending or suspending memberships due to not being able to access the range. My main reason for being there anyway and now closed. Haven't heard back yet.

TheDan and mrmiller like this.
  8. mr.hammond

mr.hammond New Member

Mar 25, 2020
    Salado
    Hmm