TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    And regarding the schedule:

z1i9Ia14dIQa72AZzR26qsBzZsfZs1uT3jPejkUa0It.png

Temporary Changes to Shoot Point Blank Store Hours

We are temporarily adjusting our retail and range hours to 12pm - 6pm daily, starting Friday, March 20th until further notice. For students with scheduled classes outside these hours, access will be granted 15 minutes prior to your scheduled class start time.

You can find store information, shop for products, classes, eGift Cards, and memberships at ShootPointBlank.com. We will continue to notify all customers via email and our website with any updates regarding store operations.

On behalf of our associates and suppliers, we can’t thank you enough for your continued support and patience during these difficult times. We look forward to serving you.

Live Confidently,
    Shoot Point Blank
    Target Sports

Attachments

• z1i9Ia14dIQa72AZzR26qsBzZsfZs1uT3jPejkUa0It.png
      z1i9Ia14dIQa72AZzR26qsBzZsfZs1uT3jPejkUa0It.png
      3.7 KB · Views: 689

mrmiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2020
    pflugerville
    Just got this from them was over there Monday and they still had 20k rounds of 9mm if your willing buy 1k, most people who shoot are fine with that :)

"At the time of this writing, our stores have been allowed to remain open in states issuing Stay at Home Orders. These orders have exempted the closing of “firearms and ammunitions suppliers and retailers” in the interest of safety and security. Remember, we serve both citizens and law enforcement. We have briefly suspended our range operations to adhere to the CDC Guidelines. Our “at risk” employees have been asked to remain at home and anyone serving you is there because they want to be. ."

yellowg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Pflugerville, Texas
    Last I heard with those lines is that people are literally standing right next to each other. No one is enforcing social distancing. It’s insane that people are okay with this, if only because they are panicking about buying a gun.

mrmiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2020
    pflugerville
    They have multiple registers all over the store and are letting one in one out, felt like one person in per a clerk working. Also I noticed wilco sheriff is spending a lot of time there just keeping everything smooth. But yea if you do not feel comfortable then I suggest you dont go as always in life.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I emailed them if they were extending or suspending memberships due to not being able to access the range. My main reason for being there anyway and now closed. Haven't heard back yet.

mrmiller

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2020
    pflugerville
    Yep it was great. Depending on how often you go though a month membership at the mid level is a better deal. You can take a friend for free and get a free rental. So 3 times in a month for 2 people at $40. If you rarely go or always go alone then maybe the $75 is better for you.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Anyone else get this coupon in the snailmail this past week? It came in an envelope with a bunch of others.

21412D81-7C93-4495-99F3-BAC5F48B837A.jpeg
    AD8A1B5E-934A-43F4-A1B1-DECACA8C49D0.jpeg

Attachments

• 21412D81-7C93-4495-99F3-BAC5F48B837A.jpeg
      21412D81-7C93-4495-99F3-BAC5F48B837A.jpeg
      829.4 KB · Views: 1,088
    • AD8A1B5E-934A-43F4-A1B1-DECACA8C49D0.jpeg
      AD8A1B5E-934A-43F4-A1B1-DECACA8C49D0.jpeg
      660.9 KB · Views: 1,043

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Their prices for the range are insane. They charge $5.00 for a liability waiver. 1 hour for 2 people was $46.81. They push you into a membership with their basic rate. Only thing that makes them better than Red’s is that it isn’t as busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Well I am a vet so the Defender membership is what I chose. $30 month. That includes bringing a friend for free. If I go at least once a month it is worth it to me. If I go more than that I am saving money. At $22 hour it doesn't make sense not to do the membership if you shoot regularly at all.

As you can see you would have come out ahead with a membership (even a regular one) if you went more than once in that month.

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin
    Well I am a vet so the Defender membership is what I chose. $30 month. That includes bringing a friend for free. If I go at least once a month it is worth it to me. If I go more than that I am saving money. At $22 hour it doesn't make sense not to do the membership if you shoot regularly at all.

As you can see you would have come out ahead with a membership (even a regular one) if you went more than once in that month.

Maybe, but it was my first time there. Not willing to pay for a membership without trying the place out first. Just not feeling nickel and diming people just to force them them into feeling like they need to buy a membership from Jumpstreet.

I get what most of you are saying. Just feels like a gym membership. Think with the membership plus ammo to make it worth the it, I just may invest in a CoolFire Trainer.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom