• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saltydog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    el paso
    this type of BS is the reason i discouraged my son from enlisting a month ago. he was trying to make a decision to leave the coast guard and join the army. i told him he is out of his mind to think that our govt is going to support him if he gets deployed. i am keeping my fingers crossed that he just doesn't do it and just reup with th coast guard
    DK Firearms

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    this type of BS is the reason i discouraged my son from enlisting a month ago. he was trying to make a decision to leave the coast guard and join the army. i told him he is out of his mind to think that our govt is going to support him if he gets deployed. i am keeping my fingers crossed that he just doesn't do it and just reup with th coast guard

Coming from a military family I find myself less ready to suggest some one
    enlist due to the PC movement in the military this kind of thinking gets people killed in battle its clear to see what its doing to our country.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    This PC BS is what makes me want to slap someone every dam time I turn around.
    I am sorry you're offend but grow up and deal with it junior, that's life and no one promised life would be fair or nice.
    If you wear your heart on your sleeve then by dammed it's gona get hurt from time to time.
    If it walks like a duck, quacks and has feather then by God it's a freaking duck and call it what it is.
    The battle field is no place for PC BS and no place for one solider to rat on another.
    I dam sure don't want in a fire fight with someone that might rat me out cause I chose to slap some SOB over putting a bullet in his brain to shut him up.
    Rant not over but enough for now!

saltydog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    el paso
    This PC BS is what makes me want to slap someone every dam time I turn around.
    I am sorry you're offend but grow up and deal with it junior, that's life and no one promised life would be fair or nice.
    If you wear your heart on your sleeve then by dammed it's gona get hurt from time to time.
    If it walks like a duck, quacks and has feather then by God it's a freaking duck and call it what it is.
    The battle field is no place for PC BS and no place for one solider to rat on another.
    I dam sure don't want in a fire fight with someone that might rat me out cause I chose to slap some SOB over putting a bullet in his brain to shut him up.
    Rant not over but enough for now!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    TD, I am at a loss. Truly anything I write on this subject could be used against me. I have such profound respect for our men and women who serve and I am deeply saddened for them. An election won't change this insanity my friends.

PC will literally be the death of us, and when the next major terrorist attack occurs that'll be the first installment. Total failure of our government to protect us from our enemies.

I'll add this. Deployment duration is way up at SOCOM, personnel inventory is still low, and PC B.S. is driving more operators out to private security firms well before their nominal service careers have been completed. Nothing good can come from this latest incident with the SEALs. It's a sad day.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Nothing good at all. It does seem our society is hell bent on self destruction. I always thought I was preparing for my great grandkid's survival. Seems like I was planning for my own and never knew it. We shall see the collapse and our kids will be the rebirth. The story of America and the mythical Phoenix seem to be one and the same.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    For what it's worth I went to whitehouse.gov and sent an e-mail message to President Obama. This is what I wrote:

My comment regards our nation's policy in the fight against international terrorism. Mr. President, I have a suggestion for you to do something that would have massive support of the American people, send a strong message to all terrorists world-wide, and would help put an end to the damage to the political correctness that is tearing our nation apart politically and socially: Take action and stop or otherwise rescind the prosecution of the three Navy SEALs facing criminal charges for assaulting alleged terrorist Ahmed Hashim Abed. That the most elite members of America's armed forces face criminal charges for carrying out what we all know is physically demanding and dangerous work is an abomination. It sends the wrong message to American citizens and international terrorists alike, and it is an insult and an absurdity. Please step in on behalf of these special forces soldiers and have the charges dropped. Thank you for your time and consideration.

For what it was worth....:patriot:

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    and to think all this couldve been avoided with a $.75 and a $5 knife
    hsouldnt even need the knife in this situation.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    It reminds me of Chelsey Clinton, who was quoted twice stating, "Our family hates the military." :mad: After her father's Presidency was over he had deployed the U.S. military on more overseas missions than all the Presidents since FDR combined. Hypocrisy at its finest......which also ought to be the motto of the Democrat party.

hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    like i always say tell the gov. to stay out of the battle field and we can win this war or was that patton ? the abbu was a imberasement it didnt help none when the new potus came in and didnt pardon bush yet bush pardon clinton and he was the biggest one of them all forked tongue and all like the rest and here obama hired on the same ones that was under clinton just to carry on what he couldnt do their making a example out of nothing
    it is war not the playground blood is real and death:patriot:

hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    like i always say tell the gov. to stay out of the battle field and we can win this war or was that patton ? the abbu was a imberasement it didnt help none when the new potus came in and didnt pardon bush yet bush pardon clinton and he was the biggest one of them all forked tongue and all like the rest and here obama hired on the same ones that was under clinton just to carry on what he couldnt do their making a example out of nothing
    it is war not the playground blood is real and death:patriot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    New Braunfels
    This just makes me sick, mad, and sad. In that order. Reminds me of Border Patrol agents that got locked up for doing their jobs under Bush admin. Its not bad enough that we ask these brave Americans to risk death or being a casualty of war. Now they are subject to being a casualty of politics.

New Slogan:
    BE ALL YOU CAN BE!!!
    and we will lock you up for defending our freedoms!!!

Top Bottom