• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Seeing what looks like a dead little girl on the floor as they advance is awful.

Death is too forgiving for these degenerates
    I was kinda hoping, as he was yelling for her/him/it to move away from the gun, to just keep pumping rounds in to "it".
    Target Sports

Reactions: MTA

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    You might be right but there are so many exponential increases over the years that cause and effect can not be shown. Cell phone use, unleaded gas, a million things…..
    Then why are SSRIs the ONLY thing with a warning concerning thoughts/feelings of violence or suicide? They (big pharma) KNOW their drugs are causing this, and the government and the msm are letting them get away with it.

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    What has not changed is that there are and always will be crazy people.

According to Johns Hopkins, not only will there be crazy people, but at any given time, a goodly amount of the population is dealing with them. Some will be temporary issue like depression due to the loss of a loved one. Some will be longer term or lifelong issues.

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    I would also add that having a leader that points at group of people, i.e. MAGA Republicans, and blames them for all that's wrong in the lives of others, says they are the cause of all your pain and suffering, and labels them terrorists, meanwhile educating the youth to believe opinion over fact, has a lot to do with much of the violence we've seen in the past few years.

In fact, pretty sure those were Hitler's very own tactics.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I would also add that having a leader that points at group of people, i.e. MAGA Republicans, and blames them for all that's wrong in the lives of others, says they are the cause of all your pain and suffering, and labels them terrorists, meanwhile educating the youth to believe opinion over fact, has a lot to do with much of the violence we've seen in the past few years.

In fact, pretty sure those were Hitler's very own tactics.

HItler's, Mao's, Lenin's...just following the totalitarian playbook.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Yet, just another thing that has changed in 50 years out of so much, right? We have more double income families now, more single parent families now. We are wealthier now than we were 50 years ago. People are living longer now. We have more people on prescription meds and more people on psychoactive meds. We have more people suing today than ever. We have more people going to shrinks. The population has increased and population density has increased.

The list is just endless of the numbers of ways in which things have changed that would affect the social/political/ideological well being of society.
    <>

‘’When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.’’

Thomas Jefferson

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    So I’m curious, reports say that she legally bought 7 guns, 1 of which was reported to be a “sawed-off shotgun“.

But there have been no reports on the presumably “illegal possession“ of said shotgun. Anyone come across any information about that?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    So I’m curious, reports say that she legally bought 7 guns, 1 of which was reported to be a “sawed-off shotgun“.

But there have been no reports on the presumably “illegal possession“ of said shotgun. Anyone come across any information about that?

"Sawed off shotgun" sounds scarier than "Shotgun". It probably wasn't even anything like a Shockwave. Probably just a pump with a reasonably short but still legal barrel.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Fairly widely reported after Columbine (that the 2 douchebags were both on SSRIs). About a week later, after big pharma put the word out, NOTHING, NADA, ZERO, not one question asked by the Clown show (msm) about a shooter's depression drug use on ANY shooting incident since.
    It is reasonable that crazy people would be on SSRIs though. Blame the SSRI (or gun), not the individual. We all are looking for something to blame. Crazy is good enough for me.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Then why are SSRIs the ONLY thing with a warning concerning thoughts/feelings of violence or suicide? They (big pharma) KNOW their drugs are causing this, and the government and the msm are letting them get away with it.
    You seem fixated on the SSRI. The logic you use is that the individual is not at fault it is the SSRI that caused it. Next we need a background check for SSRI purchase and a 4573. Sound familiar?

Top Bottom