• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I thought maybe this news story would quickly be swept under the rug, but the dems are coming full bore with their anti-gun rhetoric.

The MSM has a lot of details about the shooting. But they seem to be holding back one of the most important items, the manifesto.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …now we're led to believe we can't know a human's gender at birth?

You’re only led to believe it if you’re stupid. How people expect to be taken seriously when they spew shit like this and “men can get pregnant” is beyond me. For real, if you want to be a cross dresser or a or pretend to the opposite sex, at least be a man about it instead of asking everybody else to play along in your make believe. Playing make believe is for children and the stupid.

In fact, failing to accept facts lays somewhere between delusion and denialism and either of those, my friends, are irrational behaviors more commonly known as potential mental illnesses. If a schizophrenic asked to you call him a bird because he thought he was a bird, everyone would agree that person needs help. How is that different if you’re XX and tell people to call you a man?

If there’s one thing God gave me, it was the ability to think for myself. I’ve never played the pronoun game and I don’t intend to start now. Doing so means I’m as crazy as the person asking me to play it is.

It’s like this turkey pumpkin bean spice concoction my wife made for dinner. She wants to call it chili. It’s alright, but it sure as shit ain’t chili.

Sorry Gary; not pointed at you, just a riff.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    That term "assigned" is playing into the looney left. Doctors don't assign a gender.
    That's where we get tripped up. We fail to acknowledge that there is some vanishingly small percentage of births where the physical characteristics of both sexes/genders are present. In those cases, in consultation with parents, genders do get "assigned" or whatever word you prefer.

When we gloss over that, a giant percentage of people with certain mental disorders condemn us as exclusionary, ignorant, ignorable.

(And racist, too. Someone always has to throw that one in there.)

I try to never say "Your gender is obvious and changing it, mentally, chemically, and/or via surgery is proof of a mental disorder." Instead, I say "Unless you're one of those incredibly rare intersex folk, your gender is obvious...disorder."

Now, if the trans folks would just admit they have a mental disorder, then I could be a lot more understanding of the ways they mutilate their bodies. I could look at what they do as a radical form of treatment for their mental disorder.

But insisting it isn't a mental disorder is deeply dishonest. Enticing children to travel that path is evil. And shooting children because (even partially) you're wrapped up in this is...I don't have words.

That bitch or bastard, whichever term it preferred, is burning in hell and that's the way it ought to be.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Trans man, biological female.
    Gotcha
    Several reporters were saying "Trans woman" which means the opposite
    I don't know what it means except they are mentally ill and need to be rendered unable to reproduce
    Screenshot_20230329_194602_Chrome.jpg

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I thought maybe this news story would quickly be swept under the rug, but the dems are coming full bore with their anti-gun rhetoric.

The MSM has a lot of details about the shooting. But they seem to be holding back one of the most important items, the manifesto.
    Yes, they are spending a huge amount of Time on the type of Scary guns used. Very little time on mental issues, drugs taken, or doctors seen. We have quite a few common threads unrelated to GUNS. So odd they Don't want to talk about it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You’re only led to believe it if you’re stupid. How people expect to be taken seriously when they spew shit like this and “men can get pregnant” is beyond me. For real, if you want to be a cross dresser or a or pretend to the opposite sex, at least be a man about it instead of asking everybody else to play along in your make believe. Playing make believe is for children and the stupid.

In fact, failing to accept facts lays somewhere between delusion and denialism and either of those, my friends, are irrational behaviors more commonly known as potential mental illnesses. If a schizophrenic asked to you call him a bird because he thought he was a bird, everyone would agree that person needs help. How is that different if you’re XX and tell people to call you a man?

If there’s one thing God gave me, it was the ability to think for myself. I’ve never played the pronoun game and I don’t intend to start now. Doing so means I’m as crazy as the person asking me to play it is.

It’s like this turkey pumpkin bean spice concoction my wife made for dinner. She wants to call it chili. It’s alright, but it sure as shit ain’t chili.

Hey! I've got two R's in my name (Garry).

That way, if I lose an R, I'm still not Gay.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI

That's where we get tripped up. We fail to acknowledge that there is some vanishingly small percentage of births where the physical characteristics of both sexes/genders are present. In those cases, in consultation with parents, genders do get "assigned" or whatever word you prefer.

When we gloss over that, a giant percentage of people with certain mental disorders condemn us as exclusionary, ignorant, ignorable.

(And racist, too. Someone always has to throw that one in there.)

I try to never say "Your gender is obvious and changing it, mentally, chemically, and/or via surgery is proof of a mental disorder." Instead, I say "Unless you're one of those incredibly rare intersex folk, your gender is obvious...disorder."

Now, if the trans folks would just admit they have a mental disorder, then I could be a lot more understanding of the ways they mutilate their bodies. I could look at what they do as a radical form of treatment for their mental disorder.

But insisting it isn't a mental disorder is deeply dishonest. Enticing children to travel that path is evil. And shooting children because (even partially) you're wrapped up in this is...I don't have words.

That bitch or bastard, whichever term it preferred, is burning in hell and that's the way it ought to be.

Body image dissatisfaction when weight is involved (anorexia) and the individual “mutilates” their body is considered a severe psychological problem.

Why is that not also the case when genitalia are the object of the dissatisfaction?

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Guy had a mental illness thought he was a woman. If someone can’t figure out what gender they are they shouldn’t be allowed to own a firearm. In fact they should be put in institutions. No different then someone walking around barking thinking the are a dog.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    So was it a girl acting like a boy or a boy pretending to be a girl?
    I kept reading "Trans woman "

See, the terminology is so inconsistent the left can't even keep it straight. The trash was born and raised female, and recently decided it was male. So by the left's own terminology, it should be referred to as a "trans man" but they keep doing it the other way. How tragic, it's being "misgendered" in every news report by those who delcare themselves to be "allies" of "trans" people...

...that's how you can tell this shit is stupid.

Top Bottom