• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Guy had a mental illness thought he was a woman. If someone can’t figure out what gender they are they shouldn’t be allowed to own a firearm. In fact they should be put in institutions. No different then someone walking around barking thinking the are a dog.

If you're talking about the shooter, you've got it backwards.
    Target Sports

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    See, the terminology is so inconsistent the left can't even keep it straight. The trash was born and raised female, and recently decided it was male. So by the left's own terminology, it should be referred to as a "trans man" but they keep doing it the other way. How tragic, it's being "misgendered" in every news report by those who delcare themselves to be "allies" of "trans" people...

...that's how you can tell this shit is stupid.
    Slrru can’t keep up I just figured it was a man. Because the news keeps saying female transgender. I need to move to the woods..

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    From the father of one of the girls that were killed.

Heard this pastor was counseling the killer but can’t find that confirmation from any other source than someone that lives in Nashville. It’s unclear if that’s why it killed her.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    That's where we get tripped up. We fail to acknowledge that there is some vanishingly small percentage of births where the physical characteristics of both sexes/genders are present. In those cases, in consultation with parents, genders do get "assigned" or whatever word you prefer.

When we gloss over that, a giant percentage of people with certain mental disorders condemn us as exclusionary, ignorant, ignorable.

(And racist, too. Someone always has to throw that one in there.)

I try to never say "Your gender is obvious and changing it, mentally, chemically, and/or via surgery is proof of a mental disorder." Instead, I say "Unless you're one of those incredibly rare intersex folk, your gender is obvious...disorder."

Now, if the trans folks would just admit they have a mental disorder, then I could be a lot more understanding of the ways they mutilate their bodies. I could look at what they do as a radical form of treatment for their mental disorder.

But insisting it isn't a mental disorder is deeply dishonest. Enticing children to travel that path is evil. And shooting children because (even partially) you're wrapped up in this is...I don't have words.

That bitch or bastard, whichever term it preferred, is burning in hell and that's the way it ought to be.
    That is such a tiny percentage. Do we have to address every remotely possible exception?

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    If you are born with a dick and dress as a woman you are only a crossdressing male.
    If you are born with a vagina and dress as a male you are only a crossdressing female.
    Ain't no such trans involved unless you are taking the hormones and surgery.
    Trans means transitioning.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm glad that there won't be any jail time.

I wish someone had shot it sooner. But no, we're told the only fucking way to save childrens' lives is to give up our rights and surrender our property or become instant felons. Actively protecting children? Heresy. The concept that a bad person stops trying to do bad things if you shoot them enough? Victim blaming.

Saying the victims had it coming because they were at a Christian school and Christians are oh-so-mean for not playing along with sexual dysmorphia? Enlightened.

The compassionate left that is holding this thing up as some persecuted victim while using the dead children as nothing more than set dressing for their demands for gun control makes me sick.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    That is such a tiny percentage. Do we have to address every remotely possible exception?
    I think so.

Basic tactics for winning hearts and minds involve acknowledging the other side has a point.

It's not a big point. It's statistically insignificant in these cases. But without acknowledging it, we come across as mean people who refuse to let mercy and charity into our hearts.

We become easy to hate. Real exchanges of truth from one person, party, religion, etc. to another cease. Both sides devolve into an "us v them" mindset that makes violence possible.

Far better to be able to honestly say "You have a valid point but please help me understand why you're dealing with it the way you are."

The failure of the other side to justify the unjustifiable then creates a crack in their facade that might let in a little truth.

Of course, sometimes people need to be shot. This was one of those times.

Most times, though, it's more productive to talk. I hate seeing that talk killed before it's begun...which is what happens when we just say "The other side is pure evil. **** 'em."

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    … But without acknowledging it, we come across as mean people who refuse to let mercy and charity into our hearts….
    Intersex would be a good place to start with the acknowledgement piece. But the physiological differences are easy to accept and we’re talking 1% or less of the population and only a small percentage of them also fall into the gender dysphoria group.

What I think is harder for everyone to acknowledge is when a person is confused about (or rejecting) their identity, gender or personality or otherwise, we’re already somewhere on the spectrum of a DSM-5 disorder. That’s psychiatric care stuff and the LGBTQ community categorically disagrees, even in the face of the science.

We’re in lead a horse to water land on that topic, so let them start acknowledging that.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And DOJ is trying to figure out if it was a hate crime? Why? Can't prosecute a dead person! Waste of time and money.
    Haven't you heard? This is hate caused by people like Matt Walsh and the rest of the Daily Wire commentators, for asking the question "What is a woman?". Well, at least that's one of the more ridiculous claims I've heard.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think so.

Basic tactics for winning hearts and minds involve acknowledging the other side has a point.

It's not a big point. It's statistically insignificant in these cases. But without acknowledging it, we come across as mean people who refuse to let mercy and charity into our hearts.

We become easy to hate. Real exchanges of truth from one person, party, religion, etc. to another cease. Both sides devolve into an "us v them" mindset that makes violence possible.

Far better to be able to honestly say "You have a valid point but please help me understand why you're dealing with it the way you are."

The failure of the other side to justify the unjustifiable then creates a crack in their facade that might let in a little truth.

Of course, sometimes people need to be shot. This was one of those times.

Most times, though, it's more productive to talk. I hate seeing that talk killed before it's begun...which is what happens when we just say "The other side is pure evil. **** 'em."
    The problem is, as seen throughout in a big part of the last couple of decades, you give an inch, they'll take a mile.

For the most part, they don't want to reason with you, they want you to be the scapegoat of all their woes.

Even those that were at one point closely aligned, and still progressive, have said that even they can't reason with the far left, and now find they can have a better dialect with conservatives.

I can care less what people do within the confines of their own circle of friends, but when they want to force their ideology onto me, that's where I draw the line.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Intersex would be a good place to start with the acknowledgement piece. But the physiological differences are easy to accept and we’re talking 1% or less of the population and only a small percentage of them also fall into the gender dysphoria group.

What I think is harder for everyone to acknowledge is when a person is confused about (or rejecting) their identity, gender or personality or otherwise, we’re already somewhere on the spectrum of a DSM-5 disorder. That’s psychiatric care stuff and the LGBTQ community categorically disagrees, even in the face of the science.

We’re in lead a horse to water land on that topic, so let them start acknowledging that.

I'm absolutely on board with the idea of "sure, some people really are born with the opposite gender body", and when they realize it, they should get all the help they need.

But what's going on right now is "being non binary gender is totes chic, I wanna play too, and you must too, and if not, you're literally satan"

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

Intesex is pretty rare.. Being generous to the LBGTQIAFNLAKJDA people its 1 in 250 live births.. Realistically its 1 in 2000

Late onset congenital adrenal hyperplasia (nonclassical forms)Female (males are generally asymptomatic)[70]One in 50–1000 births (0.1–0.2% up to 1–2% depending on population)[71]
    HypospadiasMaleOne in 200–10,000 male births (0.01%–0.5%), prevalence estimates vary considerably[72]
    Klinefelter syndromeMaleOne in 500–1,000 male births (0.1–0.2%)[73]
    47, XXX genotypeFemaleOne in 1,000 female births (0.10%)[74]
    Turner syndromeFemaleOne in 2,500 female births (0.04%)[75]
    Müllerian agenesis (of vagina, i.e., MRKH Syndrome)FemaleOne in 4,500 female births (0.022%)[76]
    Vaginal atresia/agenesisFemaleOne in 5,000 female births (0.02%)[77]
    45,X/46,XY chromosomal mosaicismMaleOne in 6666 births (0.015%)[78]
    XYY genotypeMaleOne in 7000 male births (0.0142%)[79]
    Congenital adrenal hyperplasia (classical forms)None (but virilization of female infants)[71][67]One in 10,000–20,000 births (0.01–0.02%)[67]
    XXYY genotypeMaleOne in 18,000–40,000 male births (0.0025%–0.0055%)[80]
    XX genotype (male)MaleOne in 20,000 male births (0.005%)[81]
    Ovotesticular disorder of sex developmentNoneOne in 20,000 births (0.005%)[82]
    46, XY Complete gonadal dysgenesisPhenotypic female[83]One in 80,000 births (0.0013%)[84]
    Androgen insensitivity syndrome (complete and partial phenotypes)Genetic male[85]One in 99,000 births (0.001%)[86]
    Idiopathic (no discernable medical cause)NoneOne in 110,000 births (0.0009%)[87]
    Iatrogenic (caused by medical treatment, e.g., progestin administered to pregnant mother)NoneNo estimate

Top Bottom