• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I thought so too at first, but I looked it up. Their jackets have no top pockets.
    They change them recently? I remember mine having pockets. They were non-functional, but there. I think I wore my full dress uniform... maybe twice? So, I might not be remembering correctly. I had a friend of mine tie my tie in tech school and I never untied it I'm really glad we got to wear BDU's 99.9% of the time.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    They change them recently? I remember mine having pockets. They were non-functional, but there. I think I wore my full dress uniform... maybe twice? So, I might not be remembering correctly. I had a friend of mine tie my tie in tech school and I never untied it I'm really glad we got to wear BDU's 99.9% of the time.

Yeah. There's been a whole LOT of changes since you left the ol' Signal Corps.

WWI%20Pilots.png

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX

Dude. We have advanced SO MUCH since then.

We have clip-ons now.

Top Bottom