• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Isn't there some rule that if you are a good guy moving into the state, you need to help ship a liberal back to your state?

If not, there needs to be one.
    Let me know how I can help. I'm hiding the move from some folks who I don't think ANY of us would want to have follow me south, and I'm being pretty open about where and why we're moving with several others who seem to believe they would burst into flames if they ever crossed the border into TX. :banghead:
    Military Camp

RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Neckbearding is wronger than two boys kissing. Change my mind.
    1652399730128.png

Not even gonna try...

RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    First thing you'll need to purchase is a rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. You'll make lot's O friends.
    Love the cartridge, though I've spent most of my time/energy with good ol' .308Win. Haven't spent enough time on TGT to know if similar, but in the Northeast Shooters forum, 6.5 Creedmoor is referred to as 6.5 Man-bun (grin). Mostly because it is VERY difficult to find ranges longer than 100 yds, so, the long range capabilities of the cartridge are "somewhat underutilized".:asniper:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Love the cartridge, though I've spent most of my time/energy with good ol' .308Win. Haven't spent enough time on TGT to know if similar, but in the Northeast Shooters forum, 6.5 Creedmoor is referred to as 6.5 Man-bun (grin). Mostly because it is VERY difficult to find ranges longer than 100 yds, so, the long range capabilities of the cartridge are "somewhat underutilized".:asniper:
    West of Hwy 83, things open up a bit.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    “superstorm sandy” What a let down of a storm, I was hoping it would wash away NJ and NYC. I was stationed in NY at the time, for all the talk it was a little water. I grew up in the Carolinas then spent a couple years stationed in Okinawa, those places have real storms. Now I’m only a couple hours from the coast and we get some of the rain from the hurricanes, just rain and a little wind.

TGman

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2022
    Texas
    Welcome!

I spend some time in that area. I'll drive from CT thru MA to NH. Everything is soooo close compared to here.

When driving across CT/MA I'm afraid to pass gas for fear of getting some kind of green house ticket. NH is wonderful compared to those states.

RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    “superstorm sandy” What a let down of a storm, I was hoping it would wash away NJ and NYC. I was stationed in NY at the time, for all the talk it was a little water. I grew up in the Carolinas then spent a couple years stationed in Okinawa, those places have real storms. Now I’m only a couple hours from the coast and we get some of the rain from the hurricanes, just rain and a little wind.
    . No real argument, but it still took out the power for weeks in many areas. Remember the looks on faces and subsequent bit&#ing from the folks who "prepared" for the storm by buying portable gas generators, and then couldn't find/pump any gas to run them!

Top Bottom