• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'm just an animal lover.( If you don't believe me, ask the sheep.) But I love and interact with many animals.

I'll make a quick generalization: any toofless idiot in a mobile home can love him a pit bull.

Cat ownership takes a bit more dignity and care,IMHO.

There's two cats in this household. One is named Simba and the other Liz Taylor. Idk about that dignity part. The Simba is a f'ing-fat phuck of a feline. He's a big ball of fur and he stays crabby. That MFer wouldn't jump a fence if he was thrown over it. Liz Taylor will jump a fence but comes back when called. I've ran her off the fence enough to where she hasn't challenged a fence in a couple months. She climbs the tree and plays jungle kitty in the tall grass. Both are indoor animals.

Dignity is shooting them when they get to last old they'll be. Other then that. They're cats. They don't give a flaming flying phuck to anything else.

Stinky kitties.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ever been shot with a paintball? Buy a cheap one at Academy and tag the cats @$$ with it. I highly doubt it'd be back. You're not gonna kill it but man O man you'll give it a pop it won't forget.

Or rig up a motion detection lawn sprinkler.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Just set out little bowls of that nice, sweet smelling antifreeze. My dad fought with the neighbors cats for 10 years - ran traps, let the dogs out front on occasion, talked to the neighbors, all no luck. He put out antifreeze for about a month and the cat problem went away.

Im sorry but I can't take someone serious who says they care about the safety of these cats AND is ok with them roaming around a neighborhood 24/7. First off, you have to realize your cat is prone to being hit by a car, shot at, poisoned, or even hunted by a predator. Secondly, you have to realize what your loose cat is doing to the neighborhood.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ever been shot with a paintball? Buy a cheap one at Academy and tag the cats @$$ with it. I highly doubt it'd be back. You're not gonna kill it but man O man you'll give it a pop it won't forget.

Or rig up a motion detection lawn sprinkler.
    I shot my neighbors cat in the rear upper leg with a BB gun. I'm not saying it never came back, but I did see less and less of it.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Just set out little bowls of that nice, sweet smelling antifreeze. My dad fought with the neighbors cats for 10 years - ran traps, let the dogs out front on occasion, talked to the neighbors, all no luck. He put out antifreeze for about a month and the cat problem went away.

Im sorry but I can't take someone serious who says they care about the safety of these cats AND is ok with them roaming around a neighborhood 24/7. First off, you have to realize your cat is prone to being hit by a car, shot at, poisoned, or even hunted by a predator. Secondly, you have to realize what your loose cat is doing to the neighborhood.

Thank you.
    Finally somebody gets it.

Not really down with poisoning them, but I've thought about it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Well, I know for certain it's not my cats in your yard. Mine wouldn't be over there. How you handle the situation doesn't make a difference to me. I love cats but I've killed a few. Depends on how much money you've spent on them or not.

Double up on the trash bags when you throw it away. Helps with the stink if trash day is a week away...

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    If this can take out a nuisance coyote... errr, so I’ve heard, I feel quite sure, a tidbit mixed in a tin of cat food would lead to a “permanent solution” - so to speak. (see Amazon or your local Farm Feed Store)

c2a5dc729f6163fe1b819a106f9780c5.jpg

Hypothetically speaking, of course - no guarantee animals wouldn’t be hurt in this episode. ☠️

Top Bottom