• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I've got a few items here that need a good home. They're not perfect but fully functional pieces of leather. Please view the pictures and if you have questions, let me know. What I have is what you see.

Belts - These were built for customers but were the wrong size. They have been tried on once, returned to me and have been hanging in the supply closet.

- Belt 39" Brown 1.5" beveled - $64 - SOLD
    - Belt 37" Brown 1.5" beveled - $64

th_DSCN5707.gif

th_DSCN5710.gif

th_DSCN5711.gif

Either hardware finish is available - nickle or brass. The keepers will be installed before shipping
    th_DSCN5708.gif

37" has a bump
    th_DSCN5709.gif

Holsters - These holsters made it all the way to the final coat which was applied in an absolutely n00b fashion. These holsters are completely functional, albeit, ugly. Specify what size belt loops you need and they'll be installed.

- 3" 1911 Bodhi - $59 - SOLD
    - 5" 1911 Bodhi w/RM - $64 - SOLD
    - 4.25" Bodhi RH Black w/RM - $64
    th_DSCN5721.gif

th_DSCN5723.gif

th_DSCN5722.gif

th_DSCN5724.gif

Saying again for posterity, these holsters are not perfect! Their defect is in the final finish. It is not pretty. However, they are fully functional. Also if I run across anything else in the shop that looks interesting I'll throw it up here as well.

I've represented everything as clearly as I possibly can.

Thank you

All sales are final

All taxes and shipping costs apply
    Target Sports

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Guys don't PM asking for a certain model...ahem, already received a few... What I have listed is what I have. Thanks

Any new random holsters I have extra I will post up as well, not just the blems. There are a few of those waiting in the wings.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Ok, The 5" Bodhi has been spoken for. I've got both belts and the 4.25" Bodhi remaining.

Waiting in the wings is a 5" 1911 CSO w/RM and a Beretta 92 Bodhi. These are not blems but items made by mistake (Read the order Monica!)

Top Bottom