• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I am sure when he shows his 200 Bill Of Sales, Police will let him go and his guns will be returned.

I read on this site, if you have a Bill of Sale you protect yourself.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Detectives also found bags and boxes of bullets amounting to more than 1,000 bullets.
    Stuff always makes me laugh.

I sure hope I never do anything that cause the police to search my house. If you think 1,000 bullets is newsworthy, have I got some news for you! And funniest thing is that the number I have pales in comparison to many here.

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    I too used to think 1,000 rounds was a lot to have on hand, but that's back when I thought I only needed one pistol.

I probably have 4,000 rounds here and I doubt I'd even rate as an "amateur" collector with just 4 firearms.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I too used to think 1,000 rounds was a lot to have on hand, but that's back when I thought I only needed one pistol.

I probably have 4,000 rounds here and I doubt I'd even rate as an "amateur" collector with just 4 firearms.

youre classified as an illegal arms dealer and militia stockpiler. oh and if any of those are c&r, youre now an importer of nfa weapons. lmao

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

I will shoot half this just this weekend:

Q3131A.gif

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    "Detectives told NBC 5 that a stolen gun in San Antonio helped led [sic] officers to Kelso".

What kind of journalism is this kind of statement?

Was the gun stolen in San Antonio or recovered in San Antonio?

I'm surprised Kelso stole ammo to boot -- it is quite heavy in large quantities.

61 years old. The old fart was obviously trying to supplement his soon to be lost Social Security!

Plano Mark

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Plano Texas
    I wonder if he stole all those guns or if he had help? On TV last night, one of the neighbors said there was a lot of activity at the house, and it looked like a nice house.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas

I sure hope I never do anything that cause the police to search my house. If you think 1,000 bullets is newsworthy, have I got some news for you! And funniest thing is that the number I have pales in comparison to many here.

I just bought 550 rounds of .45 and 9mm last night just because it was on sale. It cost a whopping $157 :ohnoes: whoopty-frickin'-doo

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hmmmm....IIRC, I've got about 6-8K rounds of .45 reloads in the cabinet...coupla k of .38, same of .357, whoknowshowmany .22, mebbe 3-4k of .380, coupla cases of 12, 20 an' 16 gauge - only coupla k of 5.56...then all the various rifle rounds.
    Primers, bullets an' powder? Oh....let's just say...."enough".

Funny part is, that's hardly anything compared to many others - and then the media wonders why we laugh over their breathless reports of "1,000 rounds seized!"

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Detectives also found bags and boxes of bullets amounting to more than 1,000 bullets.

Especially when they are showing a picture of shotgun shells. Not quite "bullets"...

Still, props to the McKinney PD for bringing this clown to justice. I hope all those firearms find their way back to their rightful owners!

Cheers! M2

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hmmmm....IIRC, I've got about 6-8K rounds of .45 reloads in the cabinet...coupla k of .38, same of .357, whoknowshowmany .22, mebbe 3-4k of .380, coupla cases of 12, 20 an' 16 gauge - only coupla k of 5.56...then all the various rifle rounds.
    Primers, bullets an' powder? Oh....let's just say...."enough".

Funny part is, that's hardly anything compared to many others - and then the media wonders why we laugh over their breathless reports of "1,000 rounds seized!"

What a minute, whatchu doin with all those "wimpy" rounds?

Top Bottom