• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    I wanna shoot on my own at my own rate. I dont care how well others shoot. We want a range to just enjoy our selves, not have someone tell us when we can shoot and what not.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Kinda like stuff like this

"As to "trespassing". It's extremely difficult to trespass on your own 3500 acres of farmland."

You set that one up, :)

I am not pissed at all, this is common on board

have fun

How exactly does owning farmland, in an area dominated by farmers, make me an elitist? If anything, it makes me common.

mag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Sorry I invited you . I though some of you may have wanted access to a local range . I will look elsewhere for people wanting to shoot .

Flat Lander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Sundown
    You didn't invite me, I said I would like to check it out and then you insulted me instead of saying anything about the club.

Smokewagon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    West Texas
    So, whatever happened to the cowboy shooters and their little town they built out there? And is that $1600 fee to shoot in the competitions for real?

Enquiring minds want to know!

lmao_37

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    levelland
    I use to enjoy shooting at Rustic range but with all thats happened iam voting with my feet iam not in to eliteism in any shape or form. I want to have a good days shooting and relax, from where i live its only 20 miles further to go to Roswell gun club and they offer ranges up to 800 yards they have 6 ranges including a known distance range and a sighting in range at 200 yards. The fees are $75 a year and i can shoot from sunrise to sunset.

With the facilitys that Rustic Range offers and what Roswell gun club offer ill be taking my noise makers to a better club and taking part in mid range group f shooting matches up to 600 yards not 100 yards and thats it. All i want to know is whats so exclusive about being able to shoot 100 yards only, is that as far as you can see or something

Have a look for yourself looks like a good place to shoot

http://www.roswellgunclub.com/index.html

Last edited:

UnmanagedRecoil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Lubbock, tX
    I know the new owner and "nice guy" is certainly not the way I would describe him. Rustic was up for sale for a long time before he bought it. That's free interprise and I am all for that. NO ONE should gripe about the fact that the owner sold it. That's freedom.
    Let's face the facts. Rustic Range is (and allways will be) an inferior range that never could qualify for an NRA event or anything else other than a local club event. Fun -- you bet. I have been there many times. But the fact is where else could you go and use a bench and get a regulated environment. Rustic was a monopoly.
    But come on Lubbock needs more (much more) than a 100 yd range.
    I have private land to shoot on with 200 yds of flat surface and and a 20 foot bank to shoot into that is closer to my house than Rustic.
    It will not be long until Rustic is forgotten and a new and better range is opened near Lubbock.

Top Bottom