• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    What a clusterfuck all around. And some people wonder why some of us fear government/law enforcement when garbage like that can lead a search warrant.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Good to know!

Dear Supreme Court,
    I am a psychic and "the force" has told me that our President and entire Senate & Congress are unAmerican and conducting themselves contrary to what the founding fathers intended for us as a nation.
    Please remove and replace them all immediately with individuals that will follow our laws and Constitution.
    Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Anonymous

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    So, wait... the police told the author of that story; "The reporters and Captain Evans told us that no evidence of a homicide or a body was found at the scene and there was no evidence of any illegal activity in or around the home."

No evidence of illegal activity!? Then how the hell did they get a search warrant!?

I read somewhere on the webz that they saw blood on the doorknob and that was all they needed. The home owner had been contacted, he was somewhere in Dallas, and said some guy cut his hand a few weeks ago. Ill have to see if i can find that.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I read somewhere on the webz that they saw blood on the doorknob and that was all they needed. The home owner had been contacted, he was somewhere in Dallas, and said some guy cut his hand a few weeks ago. Ill have to see if i can find that.

Blood was found on the back porch of the home that was determined to be the result of a 19 year old man who had attempted suicide at the home a couple of weeks ago which was investigated by the Sheriff's Department according to Captain Evans. The blood has been there since the Sheriff's Department investigated the attempted suicide and investigators who investiagted that indident had to have known about it.

In order for investigators to enter and search the house, the Liberty County Sheriff's Department Investigators obtained a search warrant signed by 253rd District Court Judge Chap Cain.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Blood was found on the back porch of the home that was determined to be the result of a 19 year old man who had attempted suicide at the home a couple of weeks ago which was investigated by the Sheriff's Department according to Captain Evans. The blood has been there since the Sheriff's Department investigated the attempted suicide and investigators who investiagted that indident had to have known about it.

The problem is the Police entered the land and walked all the way to the front door of the house, without justification.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

In order for investigators to enter and search the house, the Liberty County Sheriff's Department Investigators obtained a search warrant signed by 253rd District Court Judge Chap Cain.

what do you want to bet that guy or one of his buds is the wackjob that made the call...

Top Bottom