• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    This is some more "he said, she said" shit, but my sister told me that someone saw on the news that it was a BS call put in by someone with a grudge against the property owner.

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    What the heck??? None of that made any sense.

16 year old girl with 19 year old fiance............truckers sometimes stay at the house. WTF?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The news agency!? The police need to. You don't get a fucking search warrant based on a psychic! Ridiculous.

"I'm a psychic, and I know there are bodies there.... hello? Hello?" That's how that goddamn phone call should have ended.

Damn irresponsible of them to put any stock in what a psychic tells them. It's so obvious and easy to prove that these people are phonies.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    The news agency!? The police need to. You don't get a fucking search warrant based on a psychic! Ridiculous.

"I'm a psychic, and I know there are bodies there.... hello? Hello?" That's how that goddamn phone call should have ended.

Damn irresponsible of them to put any stock in what a psychic tells them. It's so obvious and easy to prove that these people are phonies.

+1

Media is always full of shit, the cops should know better.

The word of a "psychic" constitutes probable cause now? WTF!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Ummmm, how about the Judge who signed off on the search warrant, lol....Didn't they say something about a toy or doll with blood on it too?

Sounds like the police went looking around and found something to hold up and get a warrant.

Sounds like there's at least one judge out there all too willing to sign off on a warrant...

Just the same, this is something that should have gone nowhere.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hehe so cool.

now all ya gotta do is call yourself a psychic and you cna cause all kinds of horrible trouble for anyone you happen to dislike.

self proclaimed psychics are among the most egostical self righteous pricks in the universe. i the one in queston here will be reading this thread, because of google's love of linking our threads.

so, if you do get a whiff of this, i would like to ask you this, what did the residents of that house do to you that you would make up such a ridiculous story? and congrats on getting so many idiots to buy into it...

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    How the hell can they justify the Texas Rangers (baseball team much less the law enforcement agencies) time being wasted based upon a frakking psychic. That is the worst thing I have ever seen. The federal bureau of incompetance doesn't surprise me but the Rangers does...

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    What a huge CF. Everyone involved needs to catch a clue. I need to get a job as a news editor. If I spread false information and jumped to conclusions like this at work I'd be fired for sure.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Where is the name of the "Psychic"????

The name of this "Psychic" published and the land owners and local population should sue him or her and the Judge that signed off on the search warrant. Then the news reporter should be fired.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom