bb.jpg
      8.6 KB · Views: 175

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I've been looking into a regular facility for a martial arts course. I teach Krav Maga Law Enforcement tactics and looking into Blauer Spear System as an instructor next for more tools. But, would like to learn more for a more solid foundation in a single larger field for a lack of better term.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Krav Maga student-current
    Green Belt in Tae Kwon Do-been a few years

Learned to box as a kid as well
    started off with kung fu at 5 or 6

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    My partner and I only teach Law Enforcement based tactics and only supposed to show those in same field(corrections, military, arson, police). Granted, I'm sure these same things can be found online.

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    Damn, wednesday night my chief instructor drug out some old drills we hadn't worked on in a long time, fighting up from the ground. My gut, shoulders and neck are sore!

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Damn, wednesday night my chief instructor drug out some old drills we hadn't worked on in a long time, fighting up from the ground. My gut, shoulders and neck are sore!
    Ahh krav leaves me hurting for a few days usually. Got kicked in the calve and am still feeling it.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I think he was referring to the LE Krav Maga training. There's a Ju Jitsu place in my jurisdiction I wanna check out. The biggest thing that turns me off to a place is their "this is the end all of all training, the only good source" mentality.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    SKip I have a guest pass for the Krav gym in San Antonio if you want to go some night. It is pretty intense, I know there are a few others on here that go.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    sounds like......ummmm.....fun? I'd try it. I used to be pretty good when I was surrounded by inmates everyday, but it's been awhile. In my shape I would have to play fast and dirty...:banghead:

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Do it Skip. The owner Pete is a good guy as well as the instructors. All levels are in the class, you push yourself to your abilities and don't cheat your own training.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Do it Skip. The owner Pete is a good guy as well as the instructors. All levels are in the class, you push yourself to your abilities and don't cheat your own training.
    Agreed, Pete is very cool, I always end up talking with him for a few minutes when I'm there, and Krav is about getting the job done...not at all a competitive sporting martial art, and A CUP IS ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY

Top Bottom