SOLD Marlin Model 70P (Papoose) .22 LR (Spring/Woodlands/Conroe)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    20240827_171205.jpg

For Sale: Marlin Model 70P Papoose .22 LR rifle with optic $300 OBO.
    A friend gave me this a while back and it really needs to find a good home. A really nice take-down rifle that stores in the carrying case. It has 2 magazines and has an optic I cannot identify. (If you recognize it, let me know!) It's sort of a red-dot. The plastic piece in the front gathers light and makes a red dot on a black background inside. I don't see any model or maker identification on it, but I never took it off the rifle and it may be on the bottom. You keep both eyes open and the dot will be on your target (if you have it set right). The semi-auto action is the same as Marlin's very popular Model 60, which is extremely reliable.

I had a hard time coming up with a price, as it seems to be all over the place. Cabela's has it for $600, but Guns, Int. has it for $450. There is often an optic added, but I couldn't find one like this. It's in very good condition. Very small and light. The barrel, a tightening wrench, and the extra magazine store in the center of the case.

20240827_171534.jpg

Top Bottom