Please reply by conversation.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    This one's hard to find.

Uses straight up 1911 .45acp mags and the original Marlin labeled mag is in the mag well. I have a 25 round 100% reliable drum mag that will go with the sale. This is old school cool and mean if you want a pistol caliber carbine and you are or want to be a .45 acp 1911 kind of person. These carbines were notorious for wrist cracks as a result of OEM buffer and spring design issues and aftermarket stocks are typical fare. Both the buffer and the main spring have been replaced with the known aftermarket improvements (blue buffer and Wolfe spring) and the original wood stock is pretty much blemish free.. I also purchased a few parts for this guy just in case and I'll include those too - buffers, springs, pins, etc.. Only thing missing is the front site shroud which I tossed in the trash after the 10th time it popped off. It sucked and you don't want to find one to put on. if you do because you're a "collector", then they're readily available and you just need to duckduckgo it..

This gun is in really good shape. I've spent time with this guy and have put about 1,000 rounds down range. I shot a coyote outside of Weatherford that we baited in with a tuna fish can way back in 1998 or so. Hit it at about 150 yards and square in the side with about a 1 foot hold-over. Too, I blasted a massive porcupine right up the behind while he was invading a prairie dog town in a Stratford, TX, pasture. Straight-up iron sites because so many years ago red dots weren't even a thing. You cant miss within carbine distances with the red dot. I haven't done it it, but I'm thinking one could tune the red dot into a 200 yard 230gr round nose meanie. Pistol/carbine/mag interchangeability. One hears its a real good idea should things go South. It'll be mighty hard to find one as well taken care of as this one, guys. I'll throw in a basic plastic foam lined gun case.

Sorry - Can't ship.
    1690606138789.png

$1,200.00 firm with the original mag and one 25 round drum mag as above.

-edit- removed duplicate pic

Last edited:

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    This one's hard to find.

Uses straight up 1911 .45acp mags and the original Marlin labeled mag is in the mag well. I have a 25 round 100% reliable drum mag that will go with the sale. This is old school cool and mean if you want a pistol caliber carbine and you are or want to be a .45 acp 1911 kind of person. These carbines were notorious for wrist cracks as a result of OEM buffer and spring design issues and aftermarket stocks are typical fare. Both the buffer and the main spring have been replaced with the known aftermarket improvements (blue buffer and Wolfe spring) and the original wood stock is pretty much blemish free.. I also purchased a few parts for this guy just in case and I'll include those too - buffers, springs, pins, etc.. Only thing missing is the front site shroud which I tossed in the trash after the 10th time it popped off. It sucked and you don't want to find one to put on. if you do because you're a "collector", then they're readily available and you just need to duckduckgo it..

This gun is in really good shape. I've spent time with this guy and have put about 1,000 rounds down range. I shot a coyote outside of Weatherford that we baited in with a tuna fish can way back in 1998 or so. Hit it at about 150 yards and square in the side with about a 1 foot hold-over. Too, I blasted a massive porcupine right up the behind while he was invading a prairie dog town in a Stratford, TX, pasture. Straight-up iron sites because so many years ago red dots weren't even a thing. You cant miss within carbine distances with the red dot. I haven't done it it, but I'm thinking one could tune the red dot into a 200 yard 230gr round nose meanie. Pistol/carbine/mag interchangeability. One hears its a real good idea should things go South. It'll be mighty hard to find one as well taken care of as this one, guys. I'll throw in a basic plastic foam lined gun case.

Sorry - Can't ship.View attachment 398233

$1,200.00 firm with the original mag and one 25 round drum mag as above.

-edit- removed duplicate pic
    Here's a couple nicer pics. Hurry guys, I'm losing my nerve selling this one.
    IMG_1195.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom