Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas

APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    I'll think about including the women when they get to go do something besides working behind the lines.

If you wish to stand by your post that is ok. I was simply providing you documentation in response to the above. It is not my opinion, it is fact and the website I provided illustrates that fact.

Times have changed and women do serve "at the front" regardless of how you and I may personally feel about it. That is all.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I would like to nominate Pat Tillman also. He turned down millions of dollars to serve his country and finish the duty that he signed up for. He could have gotten out of it probably, but chose not to. He knew the risks, and went anyway. RIP Pat.

I think Bruce Willis is another good candidate. He is a champion for our gun rights in the face of the Hollywood elite that think we shouldn't have any guns. He is right up the with Charlton Heston.

How about the NYC Firefighters that died on 9/11. They should be recognized also, along with the passengers on the flight that crashed that day in Pennsylvania (can't remember the number right now).

Top Bottom