Mandatory vaccinations backfiring

Grumps21

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apr 28, 2021
Houston
Yep. Just like a relative of mine that tested positive one day and negative the next ( zero symptoms) and later tested negative for antibodies still gets listed as a positive case.
The news reports would have folks believe COVID was the reason for admission for your relative

innominate

Asian Cajun
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 3, 2010
Austin
Curious, you don’t take Covid patients? If you do and fill up where do the non-Covid go?
We do not take covid patients where I work. Didn't make that clear in my previous post. We are part of a larger multi hospital system. There are 3 other facilities that are designated for covid patients. We received a EMS scene call STEMI the other day. They covid tested them in our ED. While we were fixing them up we found out they were covid +. When we were finished we shipped them back to the ED. They were then were transferred to one of our covid facilities.

rotor

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 1, 2015
Wichita Falls
We do not take covid patients where I work. Didn't make that clear in my previous post. We are part of a larger multi hospital system. There are 3 other facilities that are designated for covid patients. We received a EMS scene call STEMI the other day. They covid tested them in our ED. While we were fixing them up we found out they were covid +. When we were finished we shipped them back to the ED. They were then were transferred to one of our covid facilities.
So your experience with lack of beds is not because of Covid but all of the other things that normally fill up an ICU. Obviously there are times where your unit is full too and what do you do when you can't find an accepting unit? What would you have done with the covid positive patient you just had? You can't dump them if nobody has space.

innominate

Asian Cajun
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 3, 2010
Austin
So your experience with lack of beds is not because of Covid but all of the other things that normally fill up an ICU. Obviously there are times where your unit is full too and what do you do when you can't find an accepting unit? What would you have done with the covid positive patient you just had? You can't dump them if nobody has space.
Our sister hospitals do have space. If they didn't we would stop elective cases. We did that for a few weeks last year

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 24, 2011
BCS
This reminds me of a comment my father-in-law made about a year ago. He was, in a past career, a pharmaceutical rep. He is 100% inline with the Dr's view on medicine "we got a pill for that". He had made a comment after talking to a Dr. Friend that there wasn't a hospital bed within 150 miles. Where he is in northern Wisconsin it is less than 150 miles to Minneapolis / St Paul.

I asked him about that. He got back to me a day or two later and said they were just really busy.

My wife was just in a North Houston ER. Big joint with a couple huge hospitals around town. Once they determined the visit was not covid, it began a 9 hour tour of neglect ending in her removing her own iv line and walking out. They were so busy that they had dozens of rooms empty on the floor with the ER. It was like 3 counter folk and a small handfull of nurses that were so short staffed it barely functioned.

To be a working stiff paying hundreds and hundreds a month on health insurance and still getting stuck with huge bills for routine shit I am ready for this health system to collaps under it's own weight of fraud and greed.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

innominate

Asian Cajun
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jan 3, 2010
Austin
Or a coworker that tested positive ( actually did have it) about 6 weeks ago, has been completely over it for 5 weeks ( zero symptoms) had to have a kidney stone zapped and got tested for Covid before the procedure. He tested positive even though he was told by regular doc you can test positive for a couple of months after getting over it, he will be counted as a “getting it twice” case.

Any numbers that the powers that be are giving you are bullshit. Period.
We found out last year that some people continually test+ for weeks after the initial infection. Iirc our current policy is 10 days from symptoms onset you are clear.

Dawico

Uncoiled
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oct 15, 2009
Lampasas, Texas
The vaccines do work mostly at least in keeping most out of the hospital but when the hospitals are filling up with Covid victims there is no room for people that need ICU’s for other serious health problems. In my area 90+% of Covid admissions are unvaccinated, at least that’s what we’re told.

Yes, that's what you're being told.

Here's my insider information and just to add I'm not medical but have conservative friends that are and don't buy the bullshit numbers.

Hospitals are admitting healthy unvaccinated Covid patients and releasing less healthy vaccinated Covid patients to fudge the numbers. They want it to seem like the unvaccinated are way more susceptible to Covid and are sicker from it.

While not true they need the numbers to match what they're selling you.

Believe what you want. I'm just reporting what I have been told.

I miss the days when the healthcare system cared about your health and money wasn't their biggest concern.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
Yes, that's what you're being told.

Here's my insider information and just to add I'm not medical but have conservative friends that are and don't buy the bullshit numbers.

Hospitals are admitting healthy unvaccinated Covid patients and releasing less healthy vaccinated Covid patients to fudge the numbers. They want it to seem like the unvaccinated are way more susceptible to Covid and are sicker from it.

While not true they need the numbers to match what they're selling you.

Believe what you want. I'm just reporting what I have been told.

I miss the days when the healthcare system cared about your health and money wasn't their biggest concern.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Amen.

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
Maybe I should read the article, but why would someone who is asymptomatic seek hospitalization?
Because people are scaring themselves retarded listening to the news. Friend of mine is a nurse and she was telling me the other day how people will come in saying they have covid wanting to be admitted, but their symptoms are mild. She tells them to take cough syrup, tylenol, and get some rest at home :laughing:

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts