• ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Haven't seen this posted here yet so here it is:

Factual summary:
    They said "take the vaccine or leave". Some people chose to leave. Then the they complained about people leaving. :D
    Target Sports

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So 30 of the medical staff got the vaccine, while 30 of the medical staff resigned over not getting the vaccine, and the rest are undecided, which means hesitant. Somehow that doesn't bring confidence that these vaccines are perfectly safe when about half the hospital staff won't take what the hospital is giving.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    So 30 of the medical staff got the vaccine, while 30 of the medical staff resigned over not getting the vaccine, and the rest are undecided, which means hesitant. Somehow that doesn't bring confidence that these vaccines are perfectly safe when about half the hospital staff won't take what the hospital is giving.
    and here I thought the nationally shown videos of nurses passing out after shots, or being injected with empty syringes was sure to convince everyone to get the shot!

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    So the vaxxed still get 'rona' and croak...so what's the point in getting the jab?

Oh, but these folks don't get 'as sick'...odd, death seems kinda the definition of really, really sick...
    I actually LOLed at the recent article which reported that a vaccinated person died from Covid (I was not laughing at that part) and some doctor said "it could have been much worse had he not been vaccinated". That's the part I laughed at, pure blind propaganda with no logic.

I wonder how bad these employee shortages will get in the industry that cannot already afford to fire qualified people.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Well the Vice HO had this to say, I swear these people are dumber than a box of rocks.

"By vaccinating the unvaccinated, increasing our testing and masking, and protecting the vaccinated, we can end this pandemic. That’s exactly what we are committed to doing," Harris tweeted.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Haven't seen this posted here yet so here it is:

Factual summary:
    They said "take the vaccine or leave". Some people chose to leave. Then the they complained about people leaving. :D
    Thank you BBL for inserting the Factual summary: i dont always have time to follow links to get the basic info.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Well the Vice HO had this to say, I swear these people are dumber than a box of rocks.

"By vaccinating the unvaccinated, increasing our testing and masking, and protecting the vaccinated, we can end this pandemic..."
    Soooo ... WHY do we need to protect the vaccinated? And why protect ONLY the vaccinated? Are they some kind of a higher class of people who deserve more protection than the rest of the citizen?
    Do I detect any implied hatred and division in the left's propaganda?

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Soooo ... WHY do we need to protect the vaccinated? And why protect ONLY the vaccinated? Are they some kind of a higher class of people who deserve more protection than the rest of the citizen?
    Do I detect any implied hatred and division in the left's propaganda?
    You gotta watch the jabbed as they may fall out from the lighter case of China Flu you get from the jab. Ooh I'm feeling faint already, save me Joe Biden!!!
    Next rona is attacking college students, reference the variant names. Delta Mu Alpha and such.

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    Because of, you know, the thing. C'mon man!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    1) let’s talk about Fauchi‘s role in creating this bio weapon, put him on trial and hold him accountable
    2) remove the protections the drug companies have and make them liable for injuries or death from the shot
    3) remove the exemptions for executive office, judges, congress and all the staffers as well as USPS
    4) stop the censoring & data manipulation and have an honest discussion about what we are up against with all available options, side effects etc.

Address these issues and I will consider the vax. Until that time, ole’ Joe can eat a bag of d!icks

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Just a coincidence they waited until all the stimulus payments, mortgage forbearance, eviction moratoriums, etc. expired to push this out of course.

I've said all along, that the China flue was designed to get rid of the old people so they don't have to payout pensions, retirement plans, Social Security or pay for any medical treatment.
    And the vaccine was designed to get to your natural immune system for the younger healthier population. We all know China has had population control for decades, with families not allowed to have female babies. The population control topic has grown, not to mention the GEORGIA GUIDE STONES talking about a world population under 500,000,000. Conspiracy theory or not, It makes you wonder....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom