• ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    And Cruz has already done more for Texas than a lot of its "natives."

The man is representing us better than the vast majority of politicians, and is standing up for our rights where so many others have folded.

I for one am proud to have him representing this state in Washington!

Yep. San Antonio's asshole mayor and his asshole twin brother were born here. Look how great they turned out.
    Venture Surplus ad

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    After hearing about how Cruz called the daughter of sandy hooks principle, on top of everything he's done or tried to do for us-he's my favorite politician.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Yep. San Antonio's asshole mayor and his asshole twin brother were born here. Look how great they turned out.

ugh, i can not stand that guy. theres a new trendy barbershop that opened on bandera/1604 called Deisel, they had half price haircuts for opening week, i decided not to go after they posted a pic of castro with a fresh haircut from their shop.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Few of Texas' founding fathers were from here. They came here for freedom as have many others many of whom are members of this board. I'll stand strongly behind Cruz until he gives me a reason not to.

skeath

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    McKinney
    I liked David Dewhurst, and voted for him in the primary (and Cruz in the general), but I have been
    proud of how Cruz has served us so far. He shows a clear and unwavering support for the 2nd
    Amendment, including a knowledge of the history of same. I am not inclined to trust politicians,
    but so far, he has been an articulate spokesman for a point of view I support.

SK

AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    I would recommend ALL concerned to read up on George Washington. Glenn Beck wrote a very insightful book on what "produced" George Washington.("Being George Washington")

Some very good biographies are out there on Sam Houston. Two of a kind - in some respects. Neither was "perfect".

Their ACTIONS , however, spoke louder than their words.

Be on the look-out for the next " George Washington". I pray that HE is out there somewhere.

We desperately need him NOW.

Last edited:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I would recommend ALL concerned to read up on George Washington. Glenn Beck wrote a very insightful book on what "produced" George Washington.("Being George Washington")

Some very good biographies are out there on Sam Houston. Two of a kind - in some respects. Neither was "perfect".

Their ACTIONS , however, spoke louder than their words.

Be on the look-out for the next " George Washington". I pray that HE is out there somewhere.

We desperately need him NOW.

The more I learn about Washington, the more I'm in awe of the man. When he talked about honor, he meant it. Almost everybody else throughout history who talks about honor might kinda-sorta mean it, but they're mostly paying lip service. But Washington... he was different. He really did walk the walk.

And he was probably the best leader I've ever found because of his unassailable honor.

AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    The narrative of the Alamo ...still resonates with freedom seeking people- ALL over the globe.

Sam Houston was able to muster the spirit of Texicans to stand and FIGHT against the forces of oppression.

Now ...while good hardworking Americans slept in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's. 1980's... and unbelievably during the 1990's... the Communists were methodically at work. During those decades they infiltrated our institutions of higher learning,and the mainstream media.

Now they have their "Manchurian Canddate" nestled into the White House. Do you think - just possibly - that it is high time for the American people to finally WAKE UP ?

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Cruz stuck to his guns, but 16 Republican Senators voted with Democrats to bring votes on gun control.

Most of them were "A" rated by the NRA.

Don't trust: Verify.

Time will tell.

ALCSTUDIOS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Irving Tx
    I really like Ted Cruz but not just because he stands for the 2nd amendment, I like him because he stands for the entire Constitution of this great nation. He thinks like our founding fathers did and that is awesome.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I give credit to Mark Levin for educating me on Ted Cruz

I was planing on voting for Duchehurst until Mark started talking about Cruz prior to the election and I ended up getting several other people to switch and vote for Cruz...I'm glad I did

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Its crazy to think how much of an effect one senator has had in just a couple months. Gives me hope that possibly a few more of his ilk could get in and fuether break up the good ole boys club.

Top Bottom