• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Unlocked car, loaded gun. That guy is lucky ammo is all he lost. Yeah, "get off my lawn" comes to mind also.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    I'm thinking that the owner left the gun out in plain sight. Why else would the "thief" have even known the gun was there or be concerned about unlocked doors and children in the area? If he were really going through his car looking for stuff to steal, he would have just taken and pawned the pistol and not try to teach a moral lesson here.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Bunch of liberals out there wondering what the thief did wrong.

You know...I'm really starting to wonder if stories like this aren't completely manufactured publicity stunts all thanks to the multi billion dollar anti gun lobbyist. You know they have the power to make anything they want happen in the news (like an AR15 "accidentally" showing up at some guys HOUSE in Washington D.C. of all places...). Stories like these help them push their agenda. I'm just saying, it would not surprise me in the least bit.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Figure it's probably someone with at least some amount of anti gun sentiment who knew about the gun and wanted a reason to jack with him. I would press charges.

It would have been much simpler( and legal) for the "thief" to knock on the mans door and explain the dangers of an unsecured weapon.

Plus he wouldn't have had to leave a gun and knife on a front porch where some neighborhood kids might find it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom