• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Been doing it for about a year now and I will say its been a life changer for me. Doc was like, dude........you realize this can contribute to a lot of ailments such as diabetes and other things? I was like heck, yank that needle and get to stickin then!

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Estrogen levels can be controlled herbally using Japanese Knotweed supplements.

Or, your Dr can prescribe a blocker.

My Dr was shocked. He said "Holy crap, are you using an estrogen blocker?", I said no; I'm taking Japanese Knotweed. He immediately started researching it and now is a firm believer in its effectiveness.

Thanks again Scap for that tip!

Roger that!
    It was my doc that pointed me in that direction, but I'm thrilled it worked for you.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    My peckers fine, but i wonder if my levels are screwed up sometimes after reading some of yalls posts and Im young.

Blood work will tell you.
    I'll tell you this...Being overweight doesn't help your T levels.

You've seen me before and after HRT.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    How's your thyroid and adrenals?
    Mine were toasted.

Don't know. If it was part of the original bloodwork then they're fine. If not, idk. Pretty sure my problem is dr pepper and lack of activity. Even hrt isn't a magic pill. Fixin to redo my medifast for 6 weeks to get a jump start on it only this time I will take the tamoxifen during so it doesn't jack up my estradiol levels.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Don't know. If it was part of the original bloodwork then they're fine. If not, idk. Pretty sure my problem is dr pepper and lack of activity. Even hrt isn't a magic pill. Fixin to redo my medifast for 6 weeks to get a jump start on it only this time I will take the tamoxifen during so it doesn't jack up my estradiol levels.

Empty calories will wreck your weight loss.
    I used to pound the soft drinks like they were going extinct. It was a tough habit to break.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Empty calories will wreck your weight loss.
    I used to pound the soft drinks like they were going extinct. It was a tough habit to break.

i was drinking 2 cans a day for......2 years. 3 weeks ago, my heart doc says cut the caffeine out. no joke, 3 weeks nto a single thing. actually, not anything besides water and almond milk.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    sometimes i wonder if i have Low T, im 29 overweight and live a sedentary lifestyle. ive been doing different lately and i do feel better, kind of. maybe i need to get checked out.

One thing I would say to anyone who is wondering if they have low T levels is to have bloodwork done, but don't accept replacement therapy right off the bat.. You are a good example. Before jumping on test and injecting weekly for the rest of your life you need to correct your poor lifestyle.

Eat clean and healthy.
    Workout with weights correctly.
    Do cardiovascular activity daily.
    Live life in a positive healthy outlook.
    Surround yourself with the same positive types of people that do the above.

After 6 months of that re-evaluate your mood, health and life and most of the time you will be cured.. If not get retested and if you are still low test it might be time... But depending on why you are low you might not get scripted for test.. They may try to restart your natural system,etc..

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I went to a doc that specializes in HRT because mainstream docs said all my levels were in the normal ranges.

TheTexasTom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    One thing I would say to anyone who is wondering if they have low T levels is to have bloodwork done, but don't accept replacement therapy right off the bat.. You are a good example. Before jumping on test and injecting weekly for the rest of your life you need to correct your poor lifestyle.

Eat clean and healthy.
    Workout with weights correctly.
    Do cardiovascular activity daily.
    Live life in a positive healthy outlook.
    Surround yourself with the same positive types of people that do the above.

After 6 months of that re-evaluate your mood, health and life and most of the time you will be cured.. If not get retested and if you are still low test it might be time... But depending on why you are low you might not get scripted for test.. They may try to restart your natural system,etc..

Great thread. Been getting push back from my general phys. for a while now. I am very active and compete on a sponsored cycling team, so I am in real good cardiovascular shape, but yet my levels are just above 200 and the doc says that is "normal".

Top Bottom