• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    With father's day rapidly approaching, I wanted to remind everyone to tell their father's they love them. I am personally continually amazed at what I find hidden away in my father's safe. This weekend, I hit the jackpot. I've been wanting to get a super nice customized 10/22 for a while now. Well, inside my dad's safe tucked away in the back I find a freaking Anschutz Model 54MS with a Leupold scope on it. Knowing that my father could not have fired this gun in the last 15 years, I ask "Hey pops, can I borrow this?" Sometimes its good to be a son (of a.... ). Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics-

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

5 Shot Groups at 50 with bulk Remington box22(all I had)
    IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Bad ass video I found:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Haha! Yeah, it's kinda shameful I could miss something like this. LOl. He is an FFL and has bought/sold/traded guns faster than I could keep up with for many years now. He has multiple safes- the safe I was digging around in had mostly hunting rifles/bolt action style guns that I normally don't shoot(and thus didn't pay much attention to this safe's contents). I remember seeing this gun when I was younger, but I honestly had no clue what an Anschutz was back when I was a child.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Haha! Yeah, it's kinda shameful I could miss something like this. LOl. He is an FFL and has bought/sold/traded guns faster than I could keep up with for many years now. He has multiple safes- the safe I was digging around in had mostly hunting rifles/bolt action style guns that I normally don't shoot(and thus didn't pay much attention to this safe's contents). I remember seeing this gun when I was younger, but I honestly had no clue what an Anschutz was back when I was a child.

Ah, that all makes a little more sense now. Faith restored. :)

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Now you can show your GF groups that you actually shot shot instead of claiming mine! lol

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I got to shoot it with some better ammo, but only at 25... Looking forward to taking this back out to 50 and 100. Thought I'd share the 25 yard groups I shot at Hicksville Range Day-

5 and 10shot groups at 25 yards-
    IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Went out with the Annie again today. It was so hot, I was just not shooting at my best. I did manage to get a few groups I could brag about though:

5 Shots at 50
    IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

10 at 50:
    IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Scott, may need a bit more firepower if you plan to take that hog hunting. Beautiful rifle, fo sho!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michaelm18
    Top Bottom