• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    With father's day rapidly approaching, I wanted to remind everyone to tell their father's they love them. I am personally continually amazed at what I find hidden away in my father's safe. This weekend, I hit the jackpot. I've been wanting to get a super nice customized 10/22 for a while now. Well, inside my dad's safe tucked away in the back I find a freaking Anschutz Model 54MS with a Leupold scope on it. Knowing that my father could not have fired this gun in the last 15 years, I ask "Hey pops, can I borrow this?" Sometimes its good to be a son (of a.... ). Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics-

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

5 Shot Groups at 50 with bulk Remington box22(all I had)
    IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Bad ass video I found:
    Target Sports

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Haha! Yeah, it's kinda shameful I could miss something like this. LOl. He is an FFL and has bought/sold/traded guns faster than I could keep up with for many years now. He has multiple safes- the safe I was digging around in had mostly hunting rifles/bolt action style guns that I normally don't shoot(and thus didn't pay much attention to this safe's contents). I remember seeing this gun when I was younger, but I honestly had no clue what an Anschutz was back when I was a child.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Haha! Yeah, it's kinda shameful I could miss something like this. LOl. He is an FFL and has bought/sold/traded guns faster than I could keep up with for many years now. He has multiple safes- the safe I was digging around in had mostly hunting rifles/bolt action style guns that I normally don't shoot(and thus didn't pay much attention to this safe's contents). I remember seeing this gun when I was younger, but I honestly had no clue what an Anschutz was back when I was a child.

Ah, that all makes a little more sense now. Faith restored. :)

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Now you can show your GF groups that you actually shot shot instead of claiming mine! lol

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I got to shoot it with some better ammo, but only at 25... Looking forward to taking this back out to 50 and 100. Thought I'd share the 25 yard groups I shot at Hicksville Range Day-

5 and 10shot groups at 25 yards-
    IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Went out with the Annie again today. It was so hot, I was just not shooting at my best. I did manage to get a few groups I could brag about though:

5 Shots at 50
    IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

10 at 50:
    IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Scott, may need a bit more firepower if you plan to take that hog hunting. Beautiful rifle, fo sho!

Top Bottom