Looking for work prior to move! (SW Houston area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justmax

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    We are 100% avoiding HOA's. I made that abundantly clear to the realtor

Thankfully when it comes to the ATF I've had really favorable dealings so far, even here in SoCal. Before I got licensed, the local city tried to stonewall me by no longer answering my calls and emails, and avoided in-person meetings as well. They even told my IOI they didn't believe the authenticity of her .gov email address, so she started firing off emails to everyone on the city's directory, including the mayor, til someone answered :laughing: I heard she moved somewhere out in TX, maybe I'll get lucky and get the same IOI.

I already have pre-approval from the city of Richmond, so assuming we find a place out there I'll be good to go as far as they're concerned.
    Ditto on no HOA ever again! In my one four year term with one of them, I was constantly in one battle or another. I did learn a few tricks to F with him which I’ll share someday if you’re interested.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Ditto on no HOA ever again! In my one four year term with one of them, I was constantly in one battle or another. I did learn a few tricks to F with him which I’ll share someday if you’re interested.
    An HOA has advantages as well as disadvantages if properly run. While some may find their rules restrictive, they also help the properties retain their value. As a 55+ community we have activities and amenities available to our members. At my previous home, many of the owners had moved and rented their homes to renters who weren't interested in maintaining the value of the property.

Top Bottom