• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Quality bedliners don't fade, they just lose their shine. They give you a wax/polish that you're supposed to apply every few months or so if you want to maintain that shine. It's stupid. It's a fucking truck bed.

But if you're worried about fade because you're going to get red bedliner so it matches the truck... FAIL.

Not getting red bed liner. Just want it to stay black. Not too worried though. I have a feeling I'll be going with line-x when I'm ready.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Even after years and years of sun and zero upkeep, my bedliners have faded to a charcoal gray. It's not ugly; it's not really noticeable. Just make sure you get a good thick layer and definitely make sure you take it to a reputable installer. Since your truck bed is already all scuffed up and potentially starting to rust, the prep couldn't be more important. They need to get rid of all the rust (if any) and any flaking paint.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    I got it done in arlington, with UV protection for $450. Color is about $200 extra. Damn a full truck with line x looks pretty badass and costs $2000.

Top Bottom