• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    smiityb and my California brothers think alike. No use arguing. They will be doing everything they can to help Biden win. If he does he will try to make California gun laws universal.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Jorgenson should have run on the Republican or Dem ticket. Maybe run on the R primary ticket in 2024. Dems don’t let people win primaries that don’t toe the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Define magical numbers? Well it would be much higher than .05% of the total vote! Even Perot only received 8.4% of the total votes.
    I didn't vote for Trump necessarily because he was the "lesser of two evils" but because of his campaign promises. I'm voting for Trump in 2020, because he has either delivered on those promises, or has made an honest attempt to deliver on those promises.
    Maybe you could enlighten us to exactly what things Jorgensen has accomplished? What promises she has made as a politician that she has delivered on?
    Remember when Trump promised to balance the federal budget and do it “fairly quickly”?
    Damn we’ve only added another 4.8 trillion.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    What planet are you on?

The OP was talking about someone voting for a third party presidential candidate.

That was my entire argument.
    You’re first argument was a third party vote “in essence be abdicating to the Biden.”

You’re next argument was
    “When has some dark horse third party candidate won?”

See there, you changed the argument, right here on this planet that we both live on.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Remember when Trump promised to balance the federal budget and do it “fairly quickly”?
    Damn we’ve only added another 4.8 trillion.

And you expect Trump to be perfect? Maybe, just maybe, if he wasn't meeting so much opposition and others were trying to work with him, instead of trying to impeach him, maybe he might have a better chance at balancing the budget.

I'm not going to argue with you over it. It's your vote to do as you wish and none of my business. I simply stated why I would be voting for Trump, and why I wasn't voting a third party candidate. I stated those reasons before to you on another thread. Not going to rehash here any more. Have a nice day Smitty.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    You’re first argument was a third party vote “in essence be abdicating to the Biden.”

You’re next argument was
    “When has some dark horse third party candidate won?”

See there, you changed the argument, right here on this planet that we both live on.
    No, you just cannot comprehend logic.

One supports the other. The fact that no third party has done anything supports the fact the voting third party is in essence abdicating to Biden.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    No, you just cannot comprehend logic.

One supports the other. The fact that no third party has done anything supports the fact the voting third party is in essence abdicating to Biden.
    OK, While one may support the other, the most certainly are not the same argument.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    And you expect Trump to be perfect? Maybe, just maybe, if he wasn't meeting so much opposition and others were trying to work with him, instead of trying to impeach him, maybe he might have a better chance at balancing the budget.

I'm not going to argue with you over it. It's your vote to do as you wish and none of my business. I simply stated why I would be voting for Trump, and why I wasn't voting a third party candidate. I stated those reasons before to you on another thread. Not going to rehash here any more. Have a nice day Smitty.
    While I don’t disagree with that notion, he hasn’t presented a balanced budget yet.
    Thank you for affirming that I still have a right to cast my vote as I see fit to.
    I am not way mad or upset with you or anyone else, if that is what you think. I FIRMLY believe that individuals with different political opinions can have discussions, even arguments, and still be cordial, hell even friends.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    No, I don’t. Once again, I don’t support Biden in any way.
    You will be helping Biden when you vote for some third party candidate who stands zero chance of winning. Biden will thank you for not voting for Trump and helping Biden win.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    The leftists will turn out in large numbers for Biden come November.

A libertarian candidate appeals to conservatives more than liberals.

Not that hard to figure out. Abolishing the ATF is tempting, but abolishing the RKBA is more likely if Biden and co get into the white house.

Top Bottom