• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I listened to an interview with Jorgenson done by a Libertarian podcaster....

https://tomwoods.com/ep-1663-dr-jo-jorgensen-lp-presidential-nominee/

To be honest, I'm not impressed. Her background seems to be primarily political activism with little real-world experience. I don't want another politician....I want a citizen who wants to serve well. Of the three, Trump is the only one who fits that profile.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    I don't want another politician....I want a citizen who wants to serve well. Of the three, Trump is the only one who fits that profile.

Help me to understand. She has little political experience, and you don’t want another politician, you want a citizen who wants to serve, so you’ll be voting for Trump?
    I don’t follow.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Help me to understand. She has little political experience, and you don’t want another politician, you want a citizen who wants to serve, so you’ll be voting for Trump?
    I don’t follow.
    How many political offices has he held? How successful has he been in the private sector? How ingrained is he in the GOP?

I don't see anything in JJ that would make her a better candidate than DT....other than making loftier campaign promises....

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    A vote for a Lib is a vote for the Dems = a vote wasted. What we need is a "Green Party" candidate to dilute the Blue vote not the Lib who'll only serve to get the Dem elected. Hell, she (Lib) may even be a Dem/Soc plant.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    How ridiculous. If I wanted Biden to win, I’d vote for Biden.

Voting third party for a non-starter like Jorgensen is exactly that. Do you seriously believe a magical number of voters are going to show up at the polls and vote for her? Because if you do, you're either naive, delusional or have some really great drugs!

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Voting third party for a non-starter like Jorgensen is exactly that. Do you seriously believe a magical number of voters are going to show up at the polls and vote for her? Because if you do, you're either naive, delusional or have some really great drugs!
    Define magical number.
    And if you believe voting for the “lesser of two Evils” for the rest of your life is going to change a damn thing, you're either naive, delusional or have some really great drugs!

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Here is the basic and final truth. You vote for Biden - you vote for antigun, anti USA. You vote for Jorgeson You vote for Biden because she has less than 5% chance of getting over 50% of vote in major population states. She has less than 0% chance of getting enough votes in every state to get the required votes in the Electoral College. You vote for Trump - you vote for a boob, but one who has shown repeatedly he is pro-USA

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    8427D0A3-D662-4E64-BD15-43A4D5C1F732.png

Attachments

• 8427D0A3-D662-4E64-BD15-43A4D5C1F732.png
      8427D0A3-D662-4E64-BD15-43A4D5C1F732.png
      179.3 KB · Views: 295

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Define magical number.
    And if you believe voting for the “lesser of two Evils” for the rest of your life is going to change a damn thing, you're either naive, delusional or have some really great drugs!
    Define magical numbers? Well it would be much higher than .05% of the total vote! Even Perot only received 8.4% of the total votes.
    I didn't vote for Trump necessarily because he was the "lesser of two evils" but because of his campaign promises. I'm voting for Trump in 2020, because he has either delivered on those promises, or has made an honest attempt to deliver on those promises.
    Maybe you could enlighten us to exactly what things Jorgensen has accomplished? What promises she has made as a politician that she has delivered on?

Top Bottom