• easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As I previously stated in post #175.
    Let me put it this way then. Like a gun, I don't believe it is illegal to own, but then, if I use it to arbitrarily shoot people, definitely illegal. If a jammer is used in a crime, yes, illegal.

Then again, if you live in a blue city and call yourself a leftist, it might be considered reparations.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Most would be simple WiFi "deauth" attacks that would go completely unnoticed by the masses. "Oh my Ring disconnected from the WiFi, that's weird. Must be something with my router/internet/sunspots"
    100%

With the ability to force a disconnect from pretty much any laptop or cell phone, why go to all the trouble and risk of buying/building something like this?

38b22318f860cc4aad16efb88cd7a622.jpg

Besides being a criminal violation of 47 U.S.C. § 302a(b)), it's likely to make you stand out like a sore thumb for anybody monitoring local Rf spectrum - exact physical whereabouts included...

fourx4forfun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2021
    Kopperl, TX
    odd how they never break out any info on deaths that had received the vax! know of a 1st responder that died this week, bet was required to have it and had no underlying conditions.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Here's the thing I don't get: If the government is as sinister and as heavy handed as some of you believe it is in your paranoid delusions why on earth would you post what you have? Surely there's a computer at the NSA that's identified your posts, and has already tracked you down and put you in their anti-vax database. They are now sharing this data with the U.N. Cue the black helicopters....

Calling people "sheeple" only reveals one thing: You are the sheep. You only see things through one lens. The inability to admit you can (or may have) been manipulated doesn't allow for free thought. Everything is bad. This is a non-partisan problem. Plus, what a horrible way to live.

Those that rail against immorality tend to be the least moral. How many times has that come to light? So it is with calling people sheep. Sometimes herds are good. But if you think the only answer is to be the rugged individualist and swim against the tide then you are failing to apply reasoning and critical thought. The very mark of a "sheep."

I have no problem with people refusing the vaccine. If you look at all the available information and come to the conclusion that it's a communist plot to invade our precious bodily fluids I'll disagree but still support your right to refuse it. You don't even need a reason to refuse the vaccine so I don't get "why" is such a topic of discussion. But calling those that get it "sheeple" pretty much shows you don't offer them that courtesy. So who's the one blindly following a narrative? Narratives are just another name for propaganda. It exists on both sides.
    The pot calling the kettle black is dim0crap arguing point number one.
    This post is 100% dim0crap. Party double speak all the way.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I have no problem with people refusing the vaccine. If you look at all the available information and come to the conclusion that it's a communist plot to invade our precious bodily fluids

General Jack T. Ripper was right and did nothing wrong.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    odd how they never break out any info on deaths that had received the vax! know of a 1st responder that died this week, bet was required to have it and had no underlying conditions.
    Local news reported one covid death this week in my community from someone fully vaccinated.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    As far as I know, the only legal trespassers from big gov are census workers. Never had one come to the door but they can talk to me outside my house. No trespass signs mean squat to census people.

Top Bottom