• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    CBSdallas had a 'political Ad' tinite. mexican kid came over 30 yrs ago and thinks DACA is a great program. Politics as news again, CBS dems.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    BTW, the Kackler arrived in Houston a few hours ago, met with mayor Whitmire and some city politicians/employees. The annual meeting of the American Federation of Teachers--a radically liberal union and vehicle for indoctrination of our young-- is taking place at the George R. Brown convention center and Harris is the featured speaker tomorrow.

This is why she skipped Netanyahu's appearance in D.C. This union is part of the die-hard demoncrat core so there's no way she'd miss it now that she's (gack) going to be running for president.

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    1721865163207.png

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    BTW, the Kackler arrived in Houston a few hours ago, met with mayor Whitmire and some city politicians/employees. The annual meeting of the American Federation of Teachers--a radically liberal union and vehicle for indoctrination of our young-- is taking place at the George R. Brown convention center and Harris is the featured speaker tomorrow.

This is why she skipped Netanyahu's appearance in D.C. This union is part of the die-hard demoncrat core so there's no way she'd miss it now that she's (gack) going to be running for president.
    Good. Hope she spends many more days down here in a state that largely despises her and she has zero chance of winning.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Obama will not endorse Harris because he knows she will lose and does not want his name tied to defeat. And he is pissed that Biden betrayed him by endorsing Harris in his memo to the world. But the rest of the party is setting up Harris to lose, they know they can't win. No viable candidate has stepped up because they know 2024 is a loss, they are waiting for the next cycle in 2028 after Trump is gone.

Gavin Newsom of all people has quickly endorsed Harris, you would think he's the last man on earth to want to see her as POTUS because he is running in 2028. Like Obama, he also knows she will lose, and putting her in as the nominee, the worst candidate from the Dems, now clears the entire slate for 2028, and also gets her out of national politics for good, she has served way past her usefulness for Democrats, she has been the Fredo Corleone for the Dems in the last 3.5 years. Nancy Pelosi is Newsom's aunt and his fiercest ally and she also is backing Harris.

The Democrat Party is in disarray, a huge sh*tstorm, the worst I have ever seen in my lifetime. I love it.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Obama will not endorse Harris because he knows she will lose and does not want his name tied to defeat. And he is pissed that Biden betrayed him by endorsing Harris in his memo to the world. But the rest of the party is setting up Harris to lose, they know they can't win. No viable candidate has stepped up because they know 2024 is a loss, they are waiting for the next cycle in 2028 after Trump is gone.

Gavin Newsom of all people has quickly endorsed Harris, you would think he's the last man on earth to want to see her as POTUS because he is running in 2028. Like Obama, he also knows she will lose, and putting her in as the nominee, the worst candidate from the Dems, now clears the entire slate for 2028, and also gets her out of national politics for good, she has served way past her usefulness for Democrats, she has been the Fredo Corleone for the Dems in the last 3.5 years. Nancy Pelosi is Newsom's aunt and his fiercest ally and she also is backing Harris.

The Democrat Party is in disarray, a huge sh*tstorm, the worst I have ever seen in my lifetime. I love it.
    News is saying Obama is about to endorse her.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I watched a bit of the back and forth. Now they're voting.

Dims mostly arguing that she was never "border czar". Hah!

Looks like mostly a campaign move, as I don't know that it's high crimes or misdemeanors.

Stefanik's resolution.

Top Bottom