• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Laying the ground amd preparing the excuses for election shenanigans....

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    ScreenShot_20240914004527.png

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    No matter how bad the Demoncrat is… the leftist, Marxist, baby-killing, anti liberty, anti constitution, anti law enforcement, uninformed, history-revisionist, government-will-take-of-me, low-information @##holes in this country will for Kamala

I’m stunned there are people who will purposely destroy this country (the voters listed above)

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Truth about Guns and short video what gun Harris might have somewhere.

Near the end of the debate, [moderator] Davis asked, “You wanted mandatory buybacks for assault weapons. Now your campaign says you don’t,” Davis said before asking Harris why so many of her policy positions had changed, according to The Reload.

Vice President Harris didn’t address the question and was only forced to respond later to a criticism by former President Donald Trump warning voters that if elected, the vice president would have “a plan to confiscate everyone’s gun.” She jumped in with a comment that caught viewers’ attention.

“And then this business about taking everyone’s guns away, Tim Walz and I are both gun owners,” Vice President Harris stated. “We’re not taking anyone’s guns away. So stop with the continuous lying about this stuff.”

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The queen of pandering!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The queen of pandering!

I've said it before and I'm saying it again. I'll happily and humbly pay reparations as appropriate to any black person I personally have enslaved and forced into servitude. Since that number is exactly zero, anyone who asks for further concession from me can **** right off.

Top Bottom