• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Senator Tom Cotton on Kamala Harris: “A San Francisco Liberal Who Cannot Keep This Country Safe” (VIDEO)​

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Mark Levin’s Saturday and Sunday prime time news analysis and commentary shows on FOX News, Life, Liberty & Levin, are appointment viewing but never more than last night. In his 19-minute program opening, Levin focused on Vice President Kamala Harris — the presumed Democrat nominee for president who was anointed less than a week ago.

To illustrate his searing commentary, Levin showed a variety of video clips of Harris in her own words. Several of these, he said, were newly discovered and being shown for the first time.

Fortunately, FOX News has posted the entire 19-minute segment online with free, open access. I cannot recommend it highly enough. If your blood isn’t boiling already at the possibility of Harris becoming the 47th President of the United States in November’s election, this video will seal the deal.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe

Mark Levin’s Saturday and Sunday prime time news analysis and commentary shows on FOX News, Life, Liberty & Levin, are appointment viewing but never more than last night. In his 19-minute program opening, Levin focused on Vice President Kamala Harris — the presumed Democrat nominee for president who was anointed less than a week ago.

To illustrate his searing commentary, Levin showed a variety of video clips of Harris in her own words. Several of these, he said, were newly discovered and being shown for the first time.

Fortunately, FOX News has posted the entire 19-minute segment online with free, open access. I cannot recommend it highly enough. If your blood isn’t boiling already at the possibility of Harris becoming the 47th President of the United States in November’s election, this video will seal the deal.
    Yikes. Here is the youtube link- in her own word salad.

EDIT: Isn't that interesting. Video I linked is gone and replaced with some commie kid in a coffee shop. Then it crashed my browser.

Last edited:

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Truth coming out. I think she's toast.

My "edit" button is MIA, so will plop this here:

The DNC has been trying valiantly to "pin" Project 2025 on Trump. Kamala had been flapping her lips about it, until they got caught setting up fake web sites to continue that effort. Now this:

The Project is from the Heritage Foundation. It IS conservative and it is a plan for making the country better. It is not Trump's, although he can take from the suggestions as he wishes. Since he helped refine the RNC platform to a short form, he already has much of this covered.

CrazyCobraManTim

Whiskey Baby
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Keller, TX
    Should we start a Go Fund me site for the fire retardant panties she'll need someday..... unless she's already his evil mistress??

PS - if you have the nads to open that link above - I see her in her natural state pose.... mouth agape.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    She's having a campaign rally right now... dunno how many are attending, but you can watch it LIVE through PBS or Atlanta News First. Why am I posting this you ask? Look at the number of viewers.

1000000129.jpg

21K total. :roflfunny:

In comparison, Bongino has 150K+ viewers on his daily live podcast, I'm one of them. :)

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Well, I guess we have had it all wrong about the immigration thing...at least that is what millions are seeing when they log on to check their Yahoo Mail

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    urban accent = ghetto-speak

No doubt, she learned this 'weird' (the left is hammering that word, so I can too) way of changing her verbal spots from the 'death merchant' hill...something or other.

Were she in Lousiana, she'd try to speak like a Cajun.

When she was in Paris, she did a fking weird/very bad attempt to sound mockingly French.

All in all, she's quite the 'weird' marxist dork...and worse...much, much worse...

Top Bottom