just "how" wierd are ya., a study in eccentricities..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    A few words on bathroom etticate.. if your not pay'n for the water. DUH.. 'curtisy flush' .. on the dry paper issue.. I don't get the wipes, unless they can be flushed.. but I do agree with wet TP as a final step.. not a lot of issue about 'how' since your sitting on top of a bowl full of water.. using 'just' enough TP is sorta like a camp fire.. amatures and kids use way to much wood and TP..

Long distance backpacking taught me that going commando was THE most sanitary way, but only if you stay clean..no soap (exigent showers) but lots of water, nothing causes germs as much as 'little pants' .. on germs, your own will NOT make you sick.. everyone else's will..

Pull your pants up over your knees when in a stall.. having pants, 'little pants' socks and who knows what else on display is an invitation to lose your lunch money.. and I'm hoping all you dads out there are teaching kids the NO talk NO look men's room rule number one..

Scrub like a surgical procedure before leaving, and yep use a paper towel on the door handle (if not a foot)..

In edit.. spelling errors were all intensional ... a little involved.. consider it a PSA.. like everything else, a right way, and a wrong way..

Last edited:

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    One other weird quirk I have - I refuse to put -anything- in my back pockets. For me they're just awkward to reach, and because of how I dress, it would make sitting down a literal pain in the ass. I'll stuff everything into the front two pockets of my jeans, or I'll wear cargos.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    A few words on bathroom etticate.. if your not pay'n for the water. DUH.. 'curtisy flush' .. on the dry paper issue.. I don't get the wipes, unless they can be flushed.. but I do agree with wet TP as a final step.. not a lot of issue about 'how' since your sitting on top of a bowl full of water.. using 'just' enough TP is sorta like a camp fire.. amatures and kids use way to much wood and TP..

Long distance backpacking taught me that going commando was THE most sanitary way, but only if you stay clean..no soap (exigent showers) but lots of water, nothing causes germs as much as 'little pants' .. on germs, your own will NOT make you sick.. everyone else's will..

Pull your pants up over your knees when in a stall.. having pants, 'little pants' socks and who knows what else on display is an invitation to lose your lunch money.. and I'm hoping all you dads out there are teaching kids the NO talk NO look men's room rule number one..

Scrub like a surgical procedure before leaving, and yep use a paper towel on the door handle (if not a foot)..

In edit.. spelling errors were all intensional ... a little involved.. consider it a PSA.. like everything else, a right way, and a wrong way..

And don't make eye contact with me when you're holding little Johnny.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    One of my old neighbors would drop his pants/boxers to his ankles, and pull his shirt up to his chin in public restrooms and if someone looked at him he would start yelling "Meat gazer" and "Stranger Danger" at them....I pretended I didn't know him a lot.

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    I'm a Brit who was raised with and loves firearms - and loathes Piers Morgan for the jumped-up little twerp that he is with every fiber of my being.

Am I weird?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I will wake up and go out side and check the garage door thinking it was left up accidently.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Thankfully I can see mine through a window. I do check it though.

It got left up one night and I came out and found it up with my chain saws and all my tools exposed. I was lucky because it was around the holidays

It freaked me out and it made me paranoid about leaving it up

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Gotta have a koozee if I drink beer. If I don't have a koozee, then I drink whiskey.
    Weird, but it happens.

Coozies are for people who sip beer. My beer never stays in my hand long enough to get warm.

I keep at least two concealed weapons in every room in my house and shower with a titanium neck knife. I also spend a lot of time making improvised weaponry and testing them out on old fruit and a broken down Ford Ranger. Does that make me eccentric or just a normal TGT member?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I derive some sort of sick pleasure from convincing a room full of people of some absolutely ridiculous non-fact (the more unbelievable the better) and basking in the "oohs and ahhs" before letting them know that I was just bullshitting.

Top Bottom