• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Yep we are going to have to hit the polls hard in 2014 to keep the liberal rats out.

Sent from a creepy ass cracka.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Perry calling it is the best thing he can do at this point to keep Texas red. He has too much that would be thrown against him. A win in the next election was going to be difficult. This announcement sets up Abbott who is in line and give potential contenders time to organize. Perry is a politician and a pretty good one at that. With the push to turn Texas blue this move keeps the blues off balance to a point. Perry was already in their cross hairs as far as campaign plans. The latest session in Austin would have been a huge grenade. Him bowing out at least puts up a few question marks and unknowns in the blue's planning.

As for the blues, many are gaga over Davis. Or is Bill White going to show up again?

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Davis polled 4th after 3 other democrats recently (after her fillibuster)

i have no worries she will be the next govenor....she fillibustered for abortion rights........in Texas

had she done this in Oregon she'd have been elected Grand Poobah on the spot

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Greg Abbot then for Gov.

greg-abbott-agga_columns.jpg

+1 and amen..

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Shotgun Jeremy for gov! I'm pro rights in general, I'll hire TGT members for my security, and I'll see if I can't get some discounts from all Texas gun manufacturers to anyone holding a CHL as an incentive program for people to get their CHL's.

And free ice cream on fridays!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Maybe I should run for gov... My platform will be repeal. I promise to call special sessions to repeal 46.02, and I'll keep calling sessions until they do it. Once 46.02 is gone I bet I can find other things to repeal. We don't need any new laws, just get rid of the ones that are bad. Well, maybe one new law to include ammo in tax free weekend. ;)

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Maybe I should run for gov... My platform will be repeal. I promise to call special sessions to repeal 46.02, and I'll keep calling sessions until they do it. Once 46.02 is gone I bet I can find other things to repeal. We don't need any new laws, just get rid of the ones that are bad. Well, maybe one new law to include ammo in tax free weekend. ;)
    You'd have my vote.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Shotgun Jeremy for gov! I'm pro rights in general, I'll hire TGT members for my security, and I'll see if I can't get some discounts from all Texas gun manufacturers to anyone holding a CHL as an incentive program for people to get their CHL's.

And free ice cream on fridays!

Done! You got my vote!

Now where's my free phone?

But in all seriousness I'm worried that this is the chance the Libs have been waiting for. You know they must be buzzing about it in the Dem war rooms in Austin, Dallas, and Houston...

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The radical left message isn't a winner in Texas, BUT the Republicans have to get their crap together. The Republicans really never lose to the Democrats, they just beat themselves.

I heard Lt Gov Dewherst at the Capitol last night for the #stand4life rally and Gov Huckabee. Was very good.

Texas is moving in the Right direction, I know the left looks at the demographics and think they will turn TX blue, the national party cannot let that happen, but again, the Republicans, national and state level need to get their stuff together.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!

Add term limits to your platform and you'll be famous!

Top Bottom